Votes: 481 33.4%
  • Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
How does the coke zone code work on that site? I signed up for it but don;t see any code to redeem anything from.

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18119505&page=6

Are you guys paying £36 just so you can play the game a few days earlier? WOW

nope £20.23 - see above.

Just jumped ingame and took this literally a minute ago..

No fair, u see pings i just get dashes :( Guys who cant see any, try searching by server name.

Last edited:
I knew it would run perfectly fine on a dual core,,,,, I have settings set to high, 1xaa and 4xAF at 1280x1024, and it runs smoth as silk, thats only with a 3870 gpu aswell

Shocked that my pre-order has actually shipped today, be even more shocked if it arrives tomorrow, it'll be like the old days when you got games early!

@ Phil2008: I'm struggling to maintain 30fps with a Dual Core E6400 Oc'd to 2.4ghz and a HD 5770... at native resolution 1920 x 1080 and everything on low.. I ordered a Quad Core today though so I'm hoping that improves my FPS and gameplay a little bit. What dya think? I ordered a Q8440 (2.66ghz Quad)..

Hello Dave,

Thank you for contacting Steam Support.

I can begin the refund process if you would like.

It will take 3-5 business days for the funds to return to the form of payment used.

Would you like me to take this action?

See, you can cancel Steams pre-order if you wish.

@ Phil2008: I'm struggling to maintain 30fps with a Dual Core E6400 Oc'd to 2.4ghz and a HD 5770... at native resolution 1920 x 1080 and everything on low.. I ordered a Quad Core today though so I'm hoping that improves my FPS and gameplay a little bit. What dya think? I ordered a Q8440 (2.66ghz Quad)..

clock the dual core to 3.2 ghz + will do that easy

I dont know, but its deff not the gpu, cos my 3870 runs it fine.. maybe its the raw clockspeed is just too slow. Or the hardware you have is throwing its toys out of the pram with that game somewhere.

Some people on the beta forum saying that the dvd version sems to be having the server issue, eadl manager version seems ifne. Currently dloading it via eadm.

Back
Top Bottom