• Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
I don't think they are weak at all.

I spent a whole round in a stolen Bradley the other last night (on Panama Canal I think), Racked up 5 or 6 armour kills with a combination of the guided TOW, team mates RPG's, and my main gun. I also got about 7-10 infantry kills with it as well.

I played very cautiously and repaired myself as I went. It was such brilliant fun.

I hardly ever get to go in the chopper as I never load into the game quick enough :(

The infantry combat in this is better than BF2.

Try Fov=75 instead of FOV=75

I think they are incredibly vulnerable, maybe its down to me not knowing the maps but I just seem to get blasted in seconds from every which way.

I think they are incredibly vulnerable, maybe its down to me not knowing the maps but I just seem to get blasted in seconds from every which way.

I find that in all armour if you go in bit too offensive. Take it easy, hang back, and play safe, and you'll rack up the kills and help your team mates push forward. You just need to know when you advance and when to hold your ground.

Try Fov=75 instead of FOV=75

Thanks but that didnt work either, heres what my settings.ini file looks like:

[WindowSettings]
Width=1680
Height=1050
Fullscreen=true
RefreshRate=59.882999
VSync=false
[Sound]
Quality=medium
VoipEnable=true
[Graphics]
Effects=medium
Soldiers=medium
Vehicles=medium
Overgrowth=medium
Undergrowth=medium
StaticObjects=medium
Terrain=medium
Shadows=medium
Bloom=true
HSAO=false
MSAA=1
Water=medium
MainQuality=custom
Texture=high
DxVersion=auto
Aniso=2
Detail=medium
Fov=75

Am I supposed to start a new game for this to take affect?

I Seem to be doing a lot better on here than i did on the Beta, think it could be the extra FPS, as not ive never seen it below 55 :)

Same here. On the BETA I started awfully, I got better in the end, but I think my framerate made it a lot harder. I think my K/D ratio was like 0.86 or something (which hurt me, as I am a K/D ratio whore in all games, I'm not afraid to admit that).

In retail though I am on 2+ :D

Im having to download again as i think (and hope) Nod32 quarantined a file from the EADM folder. I seen it pop up at least when i started the downloaded again so closed it and restarted. So this time i hope it works :(

I had Bitdefender take exception to a file related to Punk buster, It was convinced it was a trojan.

Has anyone who got the EADM limited edition version seen their bonus unlocks actually unlocked? I used my content key, but don't seem to have any unlocks.

I had Bitdefender take exception to a file related to Punk buster, It was convinced it was a trojan.

Has anyone who got the EADM limited edition version seen their bonus unlocks actually unlocked? I used my content key, but don't seem to have any unlocks.

No Problem with NOD for me. I have the pistol, Thompson, dart gun all unlocked. What else was there.

I wouldnt agree with a lot of the negativity, I played a bit of MP and SP last night and I must say I'm very impressed. I havent played any FPS since BF2 so maybe thats why I like it so much?

No Problem with NOD for me. I have the pistol, Thompson, dart gun all unlocked. What else was there.

I suspect the Bitdefender "trojan" was a false positive, but there is no mention of it on their forums as yet, I'll have to report it this evening. (I find it hard to believe that EA released a version of PB with their game that does have a trojan, and that only Bitdefender has spotted it).

I'll have to have another look then, cos the Thompson and dart gun weren't unlocked for me :( (Mind you, I'm not really bothered as it takes away some of the fun in unlocking them legitimately).

I find that in all armour if you go in bit too offensive. Take it easy, hang back, and play safe, and you'll rack up the kills and help your team mates push forward. You just need to know when you advance and when to hold your ground.

Another thing is getting used to the arc of fire, all just teething problems. Serves me right for not playing the Beta :D

Back
Top Bottom