Votes: 481 33.4%
  • Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Yes the veteran website is legit and works hence the reason I've been playing with the M1 Garand.

Apparantly you can tie your xbox and ps3 accounts with the ea one and so if you've got BF1943, the first BC or anything else in the battlefield series that will also count towards it. As long as you have played (logged in) the game in question at least once with the email tied to it you should see your veteran status in game update

I will try changing my FOV to see if it fixes the scoreboard problem tonight.

To the peeps who dont like the multiplayer ALREADY
Wait until proper server are up and customised, have decent admins and rules set, also there will be servers where people actually want to play rather than camp.

Remember in the beta and still now we could only play on EA or partners own servers, just wait till the OCUK and other ones are up and give it another go then

Also email from play this morning they have dispatched the other copy i didnt cancel for me mate!

Last edited:
Had my copy shipped out from GAME yesterday, didn't receive it today, so I should receive it tommorow as it's on standard royal mail delivery woop woop

I'm scared to check if it has arrived, as I've got a lot of work to do before I should play it... :(

haha I get the same feeling about things, because you know you'll wanna play it :P

Do you think it will be possible for PS3, 360 and PC users to play on the same servers as each other? Couple of mates have a 360 and would be fun to have a game against them. 360 vs PS3 players, PC vs console, and the like

i know i havnt got the game yet, but i dont understand how people dont like multiplayer, camping happens when people are not confident, basically when the game is first released, happens on every fps ive ever known, because there doing so **** running around they try and rack up kills with a sniper, you have to understand fully how the game works so eventually them campers will regret camping as they will die every time they spawn, its only a matter of time.

when servers are up with rules then you will see a difference, and especialy when your in a organized squad, i know me and 2 other mates are going to be squadding it up on ventrilo every night, which for me i enjoy 100x more, ill be looking for a clan in no time :)

Last edited:
Do you think it will be possible for PS3, 360 and PC users to play on the same servers as each other? Couple of mates have a 360 and would be fun to have a game against them. 360 vs PS3 players, PC vs console, and the like

Not a chance, particularly the Xbox360.

PSN is more open but I doubt they will mix, PC users have a unfair advantage over console users when it comes to FPS

camping happens when people are not confident, basically when the game is first released)

indeed, it happens in all new games. When people get used to the mechanics, they stop camping as much. Just give it a week or two, there'll be far less campers :)

woop started my pre-load at a tasty 1.2MB/s..

and 2 above posts about camping, dont worry, its part of the game and adds realism.anyway if you camp 8/10 you dont get as many points as if you were rushing...

Back
Top Bottom