*** Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread ***

Man of Honour
OP
Hardcore is where people have lower health and no radar, old school is where you have weapon pickups (and perks iirc) on the floor ala Halo 3.

Man of Honour
OP
It's gonna happen when there's not a lot of 'new' info to post. 'Official' thread was too early. Discussion is discussion at the end of the day, don't rain down just for the sake of it.

Just get the normal edition people. It's going to be expensive enough and all we really should be after is the game.:)

I'm not doing it for the sake of it, people have been complaining about the PC talk and rightly so. It's a persistent problem and one that should be nipped in the bud.

Man of Honour
OP
I don't know about that a lot of people on the neogaf thread seem to think this is going a little to far, when even gamers have trouble with something in a game you know the main stream media is going to have a field day.

All neogaf members are weirdo's anyway :p

Man of Honour
OP
lol not really sad, most of the people queuing were lads about 20-30, spoke to some women getting it for their kids xmas present one woman wanted 2 copies but it was only 1 copy per customer so she rung her older son to come down to get another copy, plenty of geeks and just normal people, went with my mate and we got there for 10:30 and the time flew chatting to everyone.

Plus who goes shopping for food at 11pm ;)

Well they're just thick then :p

Why get a game for your kids Christmas present at midnight on launch day when it will be a lot cheaper and easier to get a few weeks later?

Man of Honour
OP
I think it may take some time for people to adjust to the new rulings, hell this place closed down not too long ago for people talking about supermarkets and game stores.

Its been bred into people for the last 2 years that these places are no go mentions. May take a little while for some to see that it's now allowed :)

Pfft, I was told yesterday that this isn't a new rule!

Back
Top Bottom