*** Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread ***

Man of Honour
OP
Some people are so shockingly stupid when it comes to Domination I find it maddening. I always back up someone running to a base to make sure they're not sniped or to sit on the base with them. There's been times I've ran from A to B to C to capture one after another. It's usually pillocks trying to notch up killstreaks.

It's why alrik likes domo, he just camps for kills :p

Man of Honour
OP
Host has an immense advantage, when I'm host my m16 always kills in one burst, and the FAL in 2/3 shots, when I'm not host is takes 1/2 more shots to kill. I really don't get why they don't add an artificial delay to the host equal to the average latency of the rest of the players.

Skyfall, you're a nubcake dual shotty abuser so of course lag doesn't affect you :p

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
This is just balls! I go onto capture the flag but then the lobby puts me into a ranked HD team deathmatch, but heres the funny bit....its also a free fall all, so we got 12 people running around killing one another...even their own team mates.

That's a well known glitch that people are abusing.

Man of Honour
OP
I've killed myself plenty of times with it, they're always bouncing or rolling onto me but some lucky mofo got a game winning killcam on me with one the other day. I was like "oh ffs", what are the chances?

Pretty high for you it seems. I've only died once, and I learnt my lesson after that.

Man of Honour
OP
Hahaha! Makes me laugh just thinking about it. Seriously, what the hell did I think would happen? "Oooh, I'll just catch this box falling from the sky!" :D

I had no idea what a care package was, I jumped straight onto online play without reading anything about the game or manual like any male would.

Man of Honour
OP
Anyone else find two plays nuke boosting in maps by one killing the other, whilst he respawns via tactical insertion only to die again deliberately by his mate? They do this 25 times and then guess what happens? :rolleyes:

Loads of posts in this thread complaining about that. Can't you just kill them?

Man of Honour
OP
If every one is using nub cake shottie's with FMJ there are going to be some bizarre deaths as the shotguns randomly kill someone through a wall miles away :p

Man of Honour
OP
It's a totally wasted shot 75% of the time lately and a lot of the time I only get 1 kill with it, but I still manage to get harrier pretty easily. I've only been using pavelow recently to get the challenges done as it doesn't always count towards your KS =/

I get a lot of kills with mine, try herding the fools like sheep with it.

Man of Honour
OP
How are you checking host mid game?

I can tell at the start by being the first person to load and having full green bars while everyone else has 1 red one before the match starts.

Man of Honour
OP
Not at all since it only really works well when you've got host and you die far more then you get kills so I just think whats the point.

I only really use ACR + RPD depending on the map, but since I don't have ACR atm I'm using the M4 again.

I knew you would prestige, despite all your stubborn opposition!

Back
Top Bottom