*** Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread ***

Caporegime
Thats a shame, no doubt the first couple of months will be riddled with glitches and bugs then. Even after the betas neither of the COD games where that great out of the box.

Still no word on a horde/zombie type gameplay?

Man of Honour
OP
They don't need a Beta do they? If it's just an expansion of their previous engine and platform, and they know what's popular and what will sell well then why risk a Beta that could put people off if it's not going to generate many extra sales or provide much needed feedback?

Associate
Thats a shame, no doubt the first couple of months will be riddled with glitches and bugs then. Even after the betas neither of the COD games where that great out of the box.

There won't be none of that treyarch crap. However, a 2 player co-op mode is confirmed and it will apparently play like a sort of horde mode.

Caporegime
There won't be none of that treyarch crap. However, a 2 player co-op mode is confirmed and it will apparently play like a sort of horde mode.

That "treyarch crap" was awesome. It just needed a little expanding on, more players and a couple of maps. I'd love to play similar with the modern weapons.

Associate

Theyve got spec ops in it which is similar i suppose. Which looks promising :).

Associate
I'm in the same position regarding what system to get it on. Played CoD4 to death on 360. Pretty unlikely I'll get it for PS3 but recently got a high spec PC and most of my gaming buddies are likely to get it on PC. However, my "Live" friends (who aren't irl friends) will be sticking to the 360 and I had some good times with em. Tough one for me.

Regarding the Live experience, as far as I'm concered they should call the Xbox 360 the Xbox CoD ;) Party mode with private party mic chat + hitting tdm and search and destroy in mw2 will be multiplayer perfection.

Back
Top Bottom