*** Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread ***

Caporegime
Overgrown is my fave too. Shipment is awful.

Not for ranking up :D

I think most of the maps produced for 4 are pretty naff. The games superb even though the maps are a bit crap. None of them really made me think awesome when they came up in rotation. I quite like countdown on S&D and district for headquarters.

I wouldn't pay for any of them if released on a map pack tbh. I hope the new maps are far more interesting.

Soldato
I'm yet to play on a 3rd party standard controller that was better then the official and if a company did pull it off madcatz would be last on my prediction list for it.

Soldato
I cant wait for this myself and I dont really console game often now, another xmas spent caning this with you guys till all hours of the morning while munching quality street, awesome! :)

Man of Honour
OP
Not for ranking up :D

I think most of the maps produced for 4 are pretty naff. The games superb even though the maps are a bit crap. None of them really made me think awesome when they came up in rotation. I quite like countdown on S&D and district for headquarters.

I wouldn't pay for any of them if released on a map pack tbh. I hope the new maps are far more interesting.

I thinks they're all "OK", which is far better than having a few great ones and a load of crap ones you hate playing imo.

Associate
I hope to god that this game wont be half as disappointing as gears 2 and gta. Games recently have been so over hyped it just makes me wonder :/. But this game does look kick ass!!

Soldato
I hope to god that this game wont be half as disappointing as gears 2 and gta. Games recently have been so over hyped it just makes me wonder :/. But this game does look kick ass!!

I no what u mean. I was really looking forward to GTA IV but what a let down this turned out to be. :(

hopefully this will be better but i think more ppl will b getting this for the multiplayer thn the story mode. i no i certainly am (even though i will be completing the game lol) correct me if im wrong though

Caporegime
Im getting it for both.

I have completed COD 2 3 4 and WAW on veteran and plan to do the same on this one. COD4 single player was awesome, felt like I was playing a movie and I didn't mind it was so short as it takes long enough on veteran!

Soldato
Sure this game is going to be good if not great but its the most overhyped game this year, since maybe even halo 3. Activision stick the price up £10 as they know people will buy it sticks in the throat a bit, but i enjoyed COD4 and this will hopefully improve the SP side as well as the MP game.

Caporegime
Sure this game is going to be good if not great but its the most overhyped game this year, since maybe even halo 3. Activision stick the price up £10 as they know people will buy it sticks in the throat a bit, but i enjoyed COD4 and this will hopefully improve the SP side as well as the MP game.

For a game to be overhyped it needs to be worse than expectations, I can't see a game that is basically MW but with improvements being anything other than better than MW.

People are still playing MW two years after it came out :D

Soldato
I loved it for the first few months, couldn't get enough.
I tried playing it again a few weeks ago and just got ripped apart. I was never really any good at it but I guess the people still playing just know it so well now.

Caporegime
i hope that they include lobbys and things like KZ2...

i play cod5 dont have cod4, and i find myself constantly frustrated by the random match making...and lack of control over the variables... like sure.. i just quit this server cos i dont have the map, i click find server and you reconnect me to exactly the same one again?

how about an option to create a server using ONLY core i.e non map pack maps?! so that the server doesnt empty everytime kneedeep, corrosion, sub pen, or the crappy Downfall come on!!!

without these for me COD cant make it to the next level of online play.

Soldato
And it shot up to number 3 in the UK games' chart again. Quite unbelievable. I guess people are getting Modern Warfare fever again.

Most of that was down to it being bundled with slim PS3s though. Its going to sell in stupid numbers when it comes out, i just hope its better supported by IW than COD4. I expect it to be the best FPS out this autumn time, if not this year, its only big opposition is Halo ODST and L4D2 though.

Soldato
I prefer the CoD 4/5 way of matchmaking.

On KZ2 I find it nearly impossible to get anything going, and when I finally do get into a game the five minute round ends and I have to spend another five minutes trying to get into another game because it is full.

CoD way of connecting players seems to work much better and I have found it the best online way that I have seen!

Soldato
ive been playing cod4 and trying to do it on veteran,I cannot do mile high,heat and the level where you take the guys arm off with 50cal,i can get his arm to come off lol but soon as i zip line to the car park i get nailed,and same with heat,i cannot get out of the barn just get slaughtered

Back
Top Bottom