*** Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread ***

Soldato
Who's gonna be ordering an official MW2 Throat Mic then?

I'd be quite tempted to buy one.

Edit: In fact I may just buy the camo Gamepad from MadCatz with the assignable buttons on the back (to use for melee/sprint) and it's backlit.

Last edited:
Soldato

Meeeee :/ lol i fancy one of those pads tho,mines in a bad way

img0306hi.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
watched the recent video the other day and love th fact that it has host migration.

i hate it when you are doing excellent and the host ends the game. most annoying thing in the world. this new feature will be unreal since sore loosers will no longer end my streaks :D

Caporegime

That's ok then as it's not on

I'd be quite tempted to buy one.

Edit: In fact I may just buy the camo Gamepad from MadCatz with the assignable buttons on the back (to use for melee/sprint) and it's backlit.

You know it's not a real throat mic just an ordinary mic but put under your chin.

Associate
There was founded rumours a while ago that IW were planning on including a few maps from cod4. What maps would people like to see again? imo crash would have to be in there, its a perfect balance of medium range and close quarter shooting and spawn killing. Also id like to see overgrown again. And perhaps ambush, stroke or backlot. It would be nice to spruce the maps up too, maybe change it completely but keep the same layout.

Soldato
There was founded rumours a while ago that IW were planning on including a few maps from cod4. What maps would people like to see again?

id like to see crash, overgrown and backlot. also bog was quite good on HQ so wudnt mind tht map for tht reason tha was others i liked but these wher the ones i liked the most.

Back
Top Bottom