*** Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread ***

I rule with the spas ( not been big headed btw, you can ask mcluvin) went 50 kills to 13 deaths on favela the other day just using the spas. Some kid kept raping me in the other game with the M014 though :(

I started using the M21 EBR after unlocking it just to see what it is like and I love it. Great with FMJ for those behind cover. Only need a couple more penetration kills to master it.

Spas 12 is great if there is next to no lag, but I find if I lag even just a bit it will take 2 shots to kill someone most of the time, which is why I stopped using it and went for the AA-12 with extended mags instead. I just got sick of shooting people point blank and they just turn around and kill me in less then a second :o

I rule with the spas ( not been big headed btw, you can ask mcluvin) went 50 kills to 13 deaths on favela the other day just using the spas. Some kid kept raping me in the other game with the M014 though :(

aii but you had killstreaks on I went 34 for 20 with the spas alone no killstreaks which I thought was pretty good. Still that n00b in the lobby bragging about his shotgun soon shut up about it afterwards

I started using the M21 EBR after unlocking it just to see what it is like and I love it.

I did the same the other day just to mess around with it, I used M21 EBR Silenced, One man Army, Cold blooded, Ninja and Claymores. I was playing Domination on Afghan and I just kept hiding in the poppy fields and picking them off as they spawned because they had B flag :p They had no clue where I was because I moved everytime I got a kill and left claymores for them on the spot where I was last. I think I went something stupid like 29-0 with just the sniper, since my killstreaks only got me like 3 kills between them.

They were pretty crap but a single semtex could have killed me easily if they weren't so thick.

I was using M21 silenced, scavenger, colb blooded, ninja, on wasteland dom today. Was epic. Got a triple and quad spawn tube, switche dto my mw1 and ran over to the tanks and got about 6 kills. Called my harriers and emergancy airdrop in, harrier was epic. No exaggeration my harrier got over 15 kills alone. Then got a pavelow and chopper from airdrop by which time they had stingers out so didnt last long. Think i was on about 35 kills by the time i died. My whole team was screaming DUDE YOU GOT A NUKE YOU GOT A NUKE??!?!.

I lold.

Were you playing HC? They only time I ever use M21 EBR is on HC because its still 1-shot kill even when silenced.

Was playing normal. Silenced and cold blooded it takes 2 shots which isnt bad considering how often i need 2 intervention fmj stopping power shots anyway. Plus its great because when you get a hitmarker with the m21 most people go prone to try hide and just give me an easier kill :D

I was using M21 silenced, scavenger, colb blooded, ninja, on wasteland dom today. Was epic. Got a triple and quad spawn tube, switche dto my mw1 and ran over to the tanks and got about 6 kills. Called my harriers and emergancy airdrop in, harrier was epic. No exaggeration my harrier got over 15 kills alone. Then got a pavelow and chopper from airdrop by which time they had stingers out so didnt last long. Think i was on about 35 kills by the time i died. My whole team was screaming DUDE YOU GOT A NUKE YOU GOT A NUKE??!?!.

I lold.

How did you do that when you switched to MW1 after 7 kills

My internet got disconnected again which is why i have just went offline and then when i went to join your session it said my playlist was newer than yours. may be why we were having problems finding games. Was going to go off anyways which is why i didnt invite everyone back into the lobby to start. Will be on tomorrow though

Back
Top Bottom