*** Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread ***

Irony (from the Ancient Greek εἰρωνεία eirōneía, meaning hypocrisy, deception, or feigned ignorance)

You are claiming young people ruin this game because they are 'retards' yet the biggest 'retards' ruining this game are the hackers like yourself.

Anyway, had a few games of this again yesterday and didn't come across many problems when I did, quite enjoyed it actually. :)

Faded - Showing signs of wear and tear or NEGLECT also associated with the word Dull

Sort of like a stuck record (took you of ignore to do this now you are back on "depression boy")

Faded - Showing signs of wear and tear or NEGLECT also associated with the word Dull

Sort of like a stuck record (took you of ignore to do this now you are back on "depression boy")

:D

When you can't argue back properly its the easy way out ;)

Anyway to keep this on topic, don't think I'm going to get the latest maps based on what others have said about them.
Just wished IW would give the re-made COD4 maps out for free.

Irony (from the Ancient Greek εἰρωνεία eirōneía, meaning hypocrisy, deception, or feigned ignorance)

You are claiming young people ruin this game because they are 'retards' yet the biggest 'retards' ruining this game are the hackers like yourself.

Anyway, had a few games of this again yesterday and didn't come across many problems when I did, quite enjoyed it actually. :)

I play alongside skill a fair bit on mw2 and as far as im aware hes incapable of hacking.

Is he spoiling your games out of interest?

:D

Don't get ahead of yourself depression boy, you are on ignore because you are DULL and seem to want to flame and argue constatly. I am actually suprised that you are "trying" to bring this thread back on topic as you alone are the one lighting the match with direct comments on most pages about other users.

As I have said before you are entitled to your opinions but when you pull out the shovel it just becomes DULL.

the hackers are spoiling it for me,thats why i dont play it.Thats why allot of people dont play it,and does it really matter if people on here who admitted trying the hacks use them against people here or randoms,end of the day there using hacks and thats whats killing this game

the hackers are spoiling it for me,thats why i dont play it.Thats why allot of people dont play it,and does it really matter if people on here who admitted trying the hacks use them against people here or randoms,end of the day there using hacks and thats whats killing this game

I have used them as I said before (GOD THIS IS GETTING BORING I THINK I WILL SAVE THIS TO A FILE TO COPY AND PASTE NEXT TIME) but tbh if anyone thinks that's all I do then you are all mistaken. I have the power to use hacks on this game constatly but I don't, I don't have too. It's not exactly a hard game to do well on. I used them to create different lobbies for fun and it ends there.

Anyway again thanks to deppresion boy we are arguing about hacks so back on topic:

Who is on tonight for a couple of games... Mike Myers tonight anyone?

Last edited:
I play alongside skill a fair bit on mw2 and as far as im aware hes incapable of hacking.

Is he spoiling your games out of interest?

I have stated many times before that hackers could be affecting other peoples games indirectly through the people they infect. Read back and you will see the explanation.

Your ignore button isn't working.

I will leave this whole 'hacking' situation alone now. But for those of you who do or have hack/ed in normal lobbies the fact you can't understand that you are as bad as these young 'retarded' people you talk about is pretty embarrassing.

I have used them as I said before (GOD THIS IS GETTING BORING I THINK I WILL SAVE THIS TO A FILE TO COPY AND PASTE NEXT TIME) but tbh if anyone thinks that's all I do then you are all mistaken. I have the power to use hacks on this game constatly but I don't, I don't have too. It's not exactly a hard game to do well on. I used them to create different lobbies for fun and it ends there.

Anyway again thanks to deppresion boy we are arguing about hacks so back on topic:

problem is mate,you come on here winging about 12 year old hackers and then admit hacking yourself,even if it was for fun private matches whatever,you still stooped that low to use them.So it seems you have basicly thought if you cant beat em join em,but me id rarther just not play the game until its fixed.So when you play now people are gonna think is he good or is he hacking,thats why allot of people prob wont play this game nomore

On just now with deno and plastic.

Duno about later tonight though

I have stated many times before that hackers could be affecting other peoples games indirectly through the people they infect. Read back and you will see the explanation.

Italics! Have at ye!

Last edited:
Infected do not infect anyone in the lobby if they pull host then the lobby Has what they have but the non-infected are still not infected to go off and infect other games. The only way to get infected is to get on a JTAGed lobby. (this I have posted god knows how many times)

be on in about 10 minutes hack free bevster

Wait so you try come back at me with some 'clever' reply which just doesnt work? It's two completely different groups of players and different problems with the game.

Basically you have no argument except for trying to make me look bad, which you cant and i wouldnt care if you could, and think i spoil the game for others which as bevy has said i am incapable of doing.

I love people like you though, call me a hacker for being better than you. OH NOES HE CANT BE THAT GOOD HE MUST BE HACKING HURRRRRR.

Theres a good 15 of us if not more that have fun playing together, so sorry you cant join in and actually have fun either it must be a real shame.

edit: added italics for emphasis.

Last edited:
but me id rarther just not play the game until its fixed.

So your never going to play this game again? Why are IW going to fix something when they have made BILLIONS of the two games? They have there money and I cant really see them making another in the series as the majority have either left or been sacked by IW.

If they where going to fix it they would have done it by now. People still buy map packs and avatar gear etc so as long as people are doing this they are making money and therefore will see no reason to fix them. I know if i made that much of a couple of games I wouldnt bother attempting to fix them. I have my money and thats what they will be thinking

You would choose tonight when ive been at work and stuck doing stupid college work :(

i had a few games tonight,even tho i really like this game,its ruined by the bugs.There is simple things like overpowered shotgun attachment could have been fixed but it hasnt,IW are just cashing in on maps instead of fixing there game

I have just basically said that :confused: Didnt you used to like that attachment if I remember correctly?

Had my first rage quit last night on Favela, I couldn't do anything right and was just getting tubed from every direction, what made me snap was I was hiding down the ded end alley at dom b point, with ninja pro, cold blooded pro and i was crouched in the corner, I snook forward two steps and someone who was stood in the other alley heading off to A, he just turned round the corner after standing still there (and shotgun'd me to the face) I saw this on the killcam and it was the straw that broke the camels back for me last night.

How TF did he know I was there?

I was also very tired so my reactions were well off and my temper had a short fuse anyway.

I saw a bit of wall hacking yesterday I was dead suspicious of a player on Vacant who seemed to be looking toward me the whole time I was stealthed with nowt showing on the kill cam. I even proned as a rounded the threshold into the office block. Next spawn there's another player with his Famas jammed in the corner of the drywall in the room adjacent at the back of the Hanger shooting unsuspecting punters. A mate got infinite ammo I'd already left by then.

I had to do some revenge tubing the other day on a couple of maps. I didn't move much for the entire round and was rewarded handsomely.

Back
Top Bottom