*** Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread ***

How??

the way people get ****ed off at it?

Most likely. :p

I've realized something. MW2 isn't that bad a game; yes there are a few fundamental flaws such as spawning, issues with guns etc. The community makes these issues 50x worse though by manipulating them; such as camping for killstreaks, excessive use of OMA + n00btubes etc, HACKING, CHEATING etc, etc. The problem is that the MW2 community is full of immature 10 year olds. :(

Well at the moment theres no point in games having a rating. Its harsh on some of the younger people who arent retards, like my brother, but it would save us from the majority. Until they start creating new gamertags with fake DOBs of course.

They should use the ea system where under 18's and gamertags created by under 18's cannot play online. Games liked modern warfare should have to be verified in some way to prove the age of the player.

Yeah although thats all you seem to get now. More than 25 maps out yet you will constintally play the same 10 maps in one day. We where playing on quarry the other day and when the game finished we skipped the next map just to go back to quarry

They should use the ea system where under 18's and gamertags created by under 18's cannot play online. Games liked modern warfare should have to be verified in some way to prove the age of the player.

i cant think of any way round it as kids will just register the account in the parents name, and use the parents card to buy xbox live subs. The parents will even buy it for them. The only way to know is to listen to their voice on xbox as the xboxlive account holder and the gamer are usually different people when it comes to miniors playing MW2.

You'd need proper servers with admins who could just kick them form the server if they start spamming voice comms or are suspected of being under 18.

How is that irony, im not 12. Get rid of the chip on your shoulder.

Irony (from the Ancient Greek εἰρωνεία eirōneía, meaning hypocrisy, deception, or feigned ignorance)

You are claiming young people ruin this game because they are 'retards' yet the biggest 'retards' ruining this game are the hackers like yourself.

Anyway, had a few games of this again yesterday and didn't come across many problems when I did, quite enjoyed it actually. :)

Back
Top Bottom