*** Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread ***

So how many times have you actually played with us?

But our disgusting play style is written on the internet, must be true!

You two are like an idiotic double act.
You have said yourself how you play, openly admitted to doing it, how can you try and deny it now everyone is on your case?

And saying we shouldnt do it, hence telling us how to play. Ok maybe its not you, but its what the majority of you lot are saying.

Seriously, does that not tell you something?

You two are like an idiotic double act.
You have said yourself how you play, openly admitted to doing it, how can you try and deny it now everyone is on your case?

Seriously, does that not tell you something?

Yup it tells me you can read about one incident and apply it to our whole gaming time. Jolly good show!

So who is everyone? Depression boy

It's only you and 3 other users I think, and all you want to do is argue with us. Because that's all you can do, It really is sad that you have to come on here and bash us over and over again to get you'r kicks.

I spawn tube, have used hacks and everything else you can think of Depression boy, oh hang on was I supposed to deny it all?

Come to think of it if I go on HC search the second the game starts the barage of tubes come over the map.............. hmmm something fishy going on and in that game mode I got to wait 3 minutes quietly because that great player took me out with a dare I say it SPAWN TUBE from across the map, but I guess that is fine and dandy for you to do.

Enough Crap depression boy we play our game you play yours lets leave it like that.

Quick question, if i redeem my friends GT onto my xbox and he has both map packs. Could i re-download them and play them on my xbox with my GT?

Only if you used the DRM transfer tool on Xbox.com, the maps would then be registered to your console and his Gamertag meaning you can both use them online. Your mate would need to be signed into xbox live for it to work with his gamertag, but thats not a problem since the maps are for online play anyway. All his DLC will be registered to your console so for any DLC he has he would need to be signed into xbox live to use it.

I'm not 100% sure though so I would do some more research before attempting it.

So who is everyone? Depression boy

It's only you and 3 other users I think, and all you want to do is argue with us. Because that's all you can do, It really is sad that you have to come on here and bash us over and over again to get you'r kicks.

I spawn tube, have used hacks and everything else you can think of Depression boy, oh hang on was I supposed to deny it all?

Come to think of it if I go on HC search the second the game starts the barage of tubes come over the map.............. hmmm something fishy going on and in that game mode I got to wait 3 minutes quietly because that great player took me out with a dare I say it SPAWN TUBE from across the map, but I guess that is fine and dandy for you to do.

Enough Crap depression boy we play our game you play yours lets leave it like that.

Who has said anything about me spawn tubing on HCS&D? No one.

And its certainly a lot more than 3 people that you have annoyed in this thread.

And the whole depression boy thing really is laughable, if your profile is correct then you need to take a long hard look at yourself, 32 and calling people names like a little kid? You should hang your head in embarrassment .

And its certainly a lot more than 3 people that you have annoyed in this thread.

And the whole depression boy thing really is laughable, if your profile is correct then you need to take a long hard look at yourself, 32 and calling people names like a little kid? You should hang your head in embarrassment .

+1

I've seen you do it, a few months back me and Oneshot were playing a few games of HC S&D, you joined mid game and as soon as you spawned in the next round you had some kills in the first 5 seconds with both the Noob tube and Thumper and it wasn't just a one off either, since you did it multiple times. Do you do it all the time? I have no idea and I really don't care, since I will never play a game with you and you won't play with any of us so really why do you care how people play a game?

Everyone has made their feelings clear so why don't we all just drop it and put the handbags away? Don't get me wrong all of this is funny as **** to read, but there has to be a point where you all just stfu and drop it.

I've seen you do it, a few months back me and Oneshot were playing a few games of HC S&D, you joined mid game and as soon as you spawned in the next round you had some kills in the first 5 seconds with both the Noob tube and Thumper and it wasn't just a one off either, since you did it multiple times.

Maybe, never used the thumper though so if you are certain it was the thumper it wasn't me. ;)
But read it again, I never said I have never done it, I said who has mentioned it and when did I say it was 'fine and dandy'

i admit i have noob tubed,prob same time faded did it,but i only do it if i get hit by them the first round, on search,then its fair game.Too be honest tho ive seen faded noob tube about 10 times since playing with him and ive played with him for about 3 years lol........three long boring years :p

Last edited:
i admit i have noob tubed,prob same time faded did it,but i only do it if i get hit by them the first round, on search,then its fair game.Too be honest tho ive seen faded noob tube about 10 times since playing with him and ive played with him for about 3 years lol........three long boring years :p

Long and boring thanks to MadFruit. ;)

I was just mentioning what I remember from the few games I played, as I said I don't care how he plays the game so why does he care what others do in games he is not even playing? He has his opinions, he has put them across many times already so why not just drop it and stop making snide little remarks everytime Mcluvin or Skill posts.

Alright they aren't innocent either, but still there has to be a point where people just drop it already.

Alright they aren't innocent either, but still there has to be a point where people just drop it already.

Will never happen - this is an internet forum :p

However it is getting a little personal in here now. Seems some people change their tune like the wind though, usually to try and get a bite.

so why not just drop it and stop making snide little remarks everytime Mcluvin or Skill posts.

I haven't. And I did drop it the other day when I said I wont talk about the hacking stuff again as it was like trying to get a point across to a brick wall.
Then another discussion started up about the video oneshot posted.

To be honest the main problem with this thread is that the mods clearly seem to be asleep, why this thread hasn't been sorted out already is beyond me.

fishingbite.jpg

Last edited:

lmao

In all seriousness i dont know how you can stand search. You mention us not playing objective in dom (not a snide remark btw) yet in search all i experienced tonight was watching people completely ignore the bomb i or someone else had dropped and go searching for a kill, often losing. Also people carrying the bomb around the whole map looking for people to kill then dieing and leaving it some obscure position right by the enemy spawn.

Not to mention how advantageous camping is in search, especially hardcore.

Back
Top Bottom