*** Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread ***

i just love watching kill cams lol,also love the tactics used in search aswell,can be so sneaky

Yeah, it can easily take away the pain of watching someone else with some of the kill cams.

Your throwing knife last night was one example. :D

I do like sneaking around as well. Hopefully manage to get a few games tonight if I'm allowed.

that mike myers was a laugh aswell,first time ive played that,first round i tryed to keep an eye on were mkluvin was on the map,so i could keep behind him lol,on the sub pen map i have no idea how he seen me in that corner,but sum1 did come running exactly were i was hiding with mkluvin chasing him lol

that mike myers was a laugh aswell,first time ive played that,first round i tryed to keep an eye on were mkluvin was on the map,so i could keep behind him lol,on the sub pen map i have no idea how he seen me in that corner,but sum1 did come running exactly were i was hiding with mkluvin chasing him lol

Thats the plan if im being chased i try and run past other people so they die and i get away lol

It's more fun running behind whoever's playing Mike and see how long it takes for them to notice you, not so fun on MW2 but on Mike Myers on CoD4 on Countdown it was most good :D

As I ran through the two subs I caught a glimpse of you laying on the ground so as I turned towards you and you bolted for the back I turned round and went the other way :) SNEAKY SNEAKY lmao

I can't believe on Karachi you were hiding in dead bodies lol thats just nasty!

Then on Highrise when Alrik was feeding me bogus info and you managed to get me that was just evil!

Last edited:
So how many times have you actually played with us?

Never and I think the below comment explains why....

I spawn tube, have used hacks and everything else you can think of Depression boy, oh hang on was I supposed to deny it all?

There is one word in there that really does it for me.. What is the need for using these tactics? Is it to get a high KD ratio? To be the top player?

I can do all of these without resorting to childish tactics, and cheating. Maybe I dont finish top every game, but i get a lot more satisfaction when we do win a round, and I know I havent spoilt the game for anyone else...

There is one word in there that really does it for me.. What is the need for using these tactics? Is it to get a high KD ratio? To be the top player?

As has been said, for that one word, its in the past, forget about it. None of us need them to be the top player, but it was something to be tried out and has been done, nothing you say is gonna change that.

If you dont wanna play with us because of it fine, but please stop responding to it if you arent going to bother. Else join us for a game, see we can play properly and its sorted.

I can do all of these without resorting to childish tactics, and cheating. Maybe I dont finish top every game, but i get a lot more satisfaction when we do win a round, and I know I havent spoilt the game for anyone else...

Thanks for you'r opinion, noted, but as skill said it's in the past and has been well "talked" about. So I have nothing to say on the matter.

On another note would you like to join us for a game of mike myers? - the more the better.

Back
Top Bottom