*** Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread ***

The trick with that one is not to press 'x' straight away, that way your claymore stays there until you re-spawn.

The disapperaing n00b tubes and grenades is annoying as hell, but I find they don't always disappear just sometimes it's strange.

Last edited:
I think the claymores have to disappear in the interest of balance *sniggers* if there's such a thing in MW2. If the claymores never disappeared it would just mean someone could run around planting, then dying, then planting more and it would just end up with them getting a ridiculous amount of kills from things he's done in his previous life. Never had a grenade disappear on me but usually I don't get killed when I'm throwing them. :D

they should still be able to stay there

say you've claymored the underground bit in wasteland, get shot by somebody underneath who doesnt go near your claymore.

If your claymore stays, it can just wait there till somebody does go near it.

This gam efrustrates me beyond belief yet I cannot stop playing it. Everytime I think I have the drop on someone, I die. Ive literally been still,c rouched, had someone run into my sights and as I squeeze the trigger, they kill me. Ive nearly thrown my pad across the room so many times. It's one of those games where nearly everyone has split section reactions and accuracy - except me :(

Sigh. Anyway, Im always playing hardcore....but why are there only two game modes for it? It's so much better playing hardcore; no numbers flashing in your face every five seconds, clear HUD, and it doesn'y take a whole magazine to kill someone. Yet despite this being the obviously more tactical gameplay method, the only game modes are a CounterStrike like S&D and TDM. How about the other game modes in HC?

Anyway, if you see me online, my tag is DaiaBu. You will probs see me crouching somewhere trying desperatly to play a careful game before getting jumped by someone bunny hopping around with a knife :(

All of a sudden ive been thrown out of about 5 games in the last week for "ERROR - Out of memory" It fully kicks me back to the play online screen, not just the game lobby so im not sure if its my problem or the servers. Anyone else had the same issue? This is for the PS3 slim btw

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom