*** Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread ***

Are PS3 owners due out new maps soon ? I think Xbox owners have them .

News to me as i havent been in the loop for a while, but according to this (if its accurate) The resurgance pack should have been out since the 3rd of July for ps3

The 2nd DLC, Resurgence Pack, will be out on 3rd of June and will be an Xbox 360 exclusive for 30 days, just like the Stimulus Package. It will follow on the PS3 and PC sometime in July.

The Resurgence Pack will cost Modern Warfare 2 fans 15 USD (same as its predecessor) and will include five maps, of which three are new ones and the rest Call of Duty 4 remakes.

* Carnival: abandoned carnival area with a Ferris wheel, fun house and other attractions.
* Trailer Park: full of tight corridors.
* Fuel: based in and around an oil refinery which is ideal for snipers.
* Vacant (COD4 remake): wide open Russian office complex.
* Strike (COD4 remake): urban town surrounded by hotels.

lol you'll do anything to win wont you

This is supposed to be a fun game, not a who can get the biggest e-penis by coming top game.

lol makes for good banter on the forum and I'm not after epenis lol otherwise I would be going on about being top of the leaderboard, but these are team based matches and I want my team to win (which we will anyway :p)

The teams will be different again tomorrow I'm sure as some won't turn up etc.

On another note I have a new record for k/d in a match managed 80 for 8 earlier we absolutely dominated the other team.

Last edited:
is it just me, or does the PS3 version of this now seem to be full of cheaters? I don't understand how someone can kill me from a ridiculous range with a UMP and I can't even see them, or when I'm in some bushes and I can't seem them at all? The kill always seems to be one shot too. My classes all use cold blooded pro and ninja.

Back
Top Bottom