*** Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread ***

Quick scoping seems to be getting worse in this once it was all 10th lobby messages now a growing proportion are quick scope lobby. They should have the movement penalty of LMGs not SMGs as is.

It never ceases to amaze and frustrate how this game gives immunity to some from correctly laid Danger Close pwar claymores, TAR21 close quarter fire and triple bursts of close Raffica with Stopping Power to the chest even when I was host.

Well played for the first time in a week, managed 4 games of 40+ for ~10 deaths then came across a guy who had 1 bullet kill hacks for only himself. He was running round with an mp5k killing all our team before we could get him, awesome.

Well played for the first time in a week, managed 4 games of 40+ for ~10 deaths then came across a guy who had 1 bullet kill hacks for only himself. He was running round with an mp5k killing all our team before we could get him, awesome.

nope It don't work anymore as of a couple of days ago and if he did pull host then you would all have 1 bullet kill

Game's starting to wind me up. Full of BS. Im tired of getting outranged from 300 yards away by a UMP45 while Im holding a rifle, people running around corners and blasting me even though Im sitting ready to shoot, and people Ive just killed respawning behind me. It's just Unreal Tournament in a real world environment.

Whats Bad Company 2 like?

Back
Top Bottom