*** Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread ***

i dont care who has hacked stats or who is using hacks,just dont spoil the game when i am playing , the noob tube spamming with oma isnt even funny ,its just pathetic.What chance have you got when noob tubes are falling from the sky straight ontop of you when your across the map and cannot even shoot back.I tryed search last night,and this guy started shooting me,so i ducked down behind and car after he sprayed half a mag at me and missed, then plooooooooooomp he noobed tubed me,how pathetic is that,what chance have you got either way your dead if they cant shoot you they just spam tubes at ya

i dont care who has hacked stats or who is using hacks,just dont spoil the game when i am playing , the noob tube spamming with oma isnt even funny ,its just pathetic.What chance have you got when noob tubes are falling from the sky straight ontop of you when your across the map and cannot even shoot back.I tryed search last night,and this guy started shooting me,so i ducked down behind and car after he sprayed half a mag at me and missed, then plooooooooooomp he noobed tubed me,how pathetic is that,what chance have you got either way your dead if they cant shoot you they just spam tubes at ya

Get on CoD4 ONESHOT!

It happens. But you adapt.

I never claim to be a "tuber" but i do usually have a thumper as my 2nd weapon along with my M4 or SCAR. This sort of thing happens and if i saw you hiding behind the car, i'd probably do the same or run around the side of the car and either mow you down with a gun or tube you. Not letting anyone steal my kill.

i never used the noob tube,and never use it on mw2,i prob used it a handfull of times,and the only map i used it on search was the one with the missle silo's and that was becuase everyone used it.I was always using the gold deagle or the FAL,so your wrong

i never used the noob tube,and never use it on mw2,i prob used it a handfull of times,and the only map i used it on search was the one with the missle silo's and that was becuase everyone used it.I was always using the gold deagle or the FAL,so your wrong

Then you're a liar, I remember you using it at the start of ambush, backlot, Bog, Countdown, District and especially pipeline.

I remember many many times you firing it off and taking out two or more enemies at the start of a match and us all having a good laugh. Now it's happening back to you it's not so funny anymore.

You may have never used it on CodMW2 but to say you didn't on 4 is about the funniest thing yet in this thread.

Then you're a liar, I remember you using it at the start of ambush, backlot, Bog, Countdown, District and especially pipeline.

I remember many many times you firing it off and taking out two or more enemies at the start of a match and us all having a good laugh. Now it's happening back to you it's not so funny anymore.

You may have never used it on CodMW2 but to say you didn't on 4 is about the funniest thing yet in this thread.

that was when cod4 first came out and you played with our group,prob when i first played with wiggis,si,faded after getting abuse from them for using it i stopped,but i can remeber everyone used it ,so wasnt just me.I didnt sit in a corner of a map tho constantly spamming them in the sky,knowing there gonna land on spawning enemies or onto a Flag on domination.I admit using them but only when our group got hammered with them soon as a map kicks off especialy on bog,countdown,ambush ,i havent went into a game thinking all i am gonna do is spam noob tubes

I must admit, I don't remember Oneshot using the noob tube much on COD4 at all. :confused:

FAL with stopping power or FMJ is one-shot-kill for a head shot, two shot kill anywhere else. If you use a holographic sight, its minimum damage increases as well, which guarantees a two shot kill from long range. Best AR in the game if you're quick enough with your digits. :)

Tested it the right way this time based on long shots down the side of Fuel and the Holo does seem to increase the minimum damage above 35.

Last edited:
I started playing on 360 and OMG I can't get used to playing with a controller, it really SUCKS. I have died so many times now just because I couldn't aim properly at someone and they just killed me instead.

I'm at lvl 17 now and I'm getting slightly better.

I should get better with practise and hopefully once I will get higher level I can get some better perks/weapons/etc so I will be able to kill more people.

its part of the game though.

Every fps has a gun that people will moan at you for using because its "too easy"

I still see counterstrike servers where the AWP, the SIG552 auto sniper are banned, and they ban you from using the M249 as well.

Why the heck were they put in the game if you werent meant to use them ? Yes they may be the easy option, but so is using the ridiculously overpowered UMP, and so is using a SPAS12 etc..

You just adapt and move on. Dont go hiding behind cars because you know whats comming. Go hide somewhere else where you cant get blown up and go back and kill him.

Dont complain, adapt. I deliberately dont rush to the first spawn on domination because of this, and dont get toobed any more. If there is one bloke doing it the whole match i hunt him down and make killing him my mission till he rage quits.

i never used the noob tube,and never use it on mw2, blah blah blah,so your wrong

Think its you thats worng there one shot lol, we use to play with u all the time, and you used it pretty much every game if S&D....

I actually used one tonight, managed to get about 4 kills over 2 or 3 games, not for me I think...

Having great fun camping the rocks on "Fuel", there is one where you can glitch into it, I just sit across from it and wait for people to go in it, then shoot them, there are a couple of spots where your shots can get them :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom