*** Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread ***

Think its you thats worng there one shot lol, we use to play with u all the time, and you used it pretty much every game if S&D....

I actually used one tonight, managed to get about 4 kills over 2 or 3 games, not for me I think...

Having great fun camping the rocks on "Fuel", there is one where you can glitch into it, I just sit across from it and wait for people to go in it, then shoot them, there are a couple of spots where your shots can get them :)

There was a guy glitching in there last night when I was playing. He'd set up camp long before I got there and you just couldn't get near him. I actually gave up trying to kill him. He killed me as soon as I got within 50 metres of him - about five times. :mad:

OMA is used for this and this alone NOOB tubing,everybody ive seen with OMA has a noob tube,or they switch class to noob tube then to a RPD spray and pray class.The bottom pic will show what OMA is currently used for
img0692u.jpg

and the reason ive played this game twice in ages

That's me! :D

I didn't even kill anyone.

Well this is it now schools out in most places so there's no relief from the cheating children. I'm glad to finally have my Datel headset adaptor so I can turn them down without changing the levels on the MixAmp.

Are there any new wall hacks? Seen some suspicious stuff like just now I ran under the boarding bridge on Terminal Cold Blooded Pro with Ninja Pro and a guy standing in the tunnel looking at the floor backs up changes weapon and nails me with a SPAS from the adjacent window tracking me the whole time.

I really gotta teach myself to use my middle finger on the trigger in this. I'm so used to using the index finger on previous controllers, but the occasional 50m melee instead of trigger pull just ain't working :o

Yeah tactical is great. I always use to play default layout but because all my other games default to crouch on stick I had to switch. Much better for me. Feel a lot more mobile on tactical.

Well this is it now schools out in most places so there's no relief from the cheating children. I'm glad to finally have my Datel headset adaptor so I can turn them down without changing the levels on the MixAmp.

Are there any new wall hacks? Seen some suspicious stuff like just now I ran under the boarding bridge on Terminal Cold Blooded Pro with Ninja Pro and a guy standing in the tunnel looking at the floor backs up changes weapon and nails me with a SPAS from the adjacent window tracking me the whole time.

Pretty sure there's all sorts of new hacks available, as you i have seen some right dodgy stuff over the last 2 weeks.
Auto UAV, wall hack.
Pretty sure i saw an auto-aim hack lastnight since the guy was acting exactly like they did in the old CS days: Spinning around in circles very fast whilst moving and 1 / 2 shotting everyone to the head instantly before you can even react.

I have started playing this on Xbox (used to play on PC but had the game on Xbox from day 1). Taking ages to get a sensitivity that lets me actually aim and shoot people ;)

My K/D is absolute rubbish about 0.7 (yeah laugh it up). I tend to play domination a lot but sheesh there are a lot of aholes/cheaters on this game - glad I can turn down the chat on my X41's.

Think I'm level 28 now - starting to get some extra perks and weapon unlocks now. Finally got cold blooded. I'm one of these idiots who will swap to take out air support with only the starter missile and a machine gun (no wonder I die a lot). But I play the team game which doesn't get me a good score or loads of kills but I'll stick at defending and keeping a flag.

Last night was crazy - think I was on the winning team once in nearly 2 hours. Worst loss was 200-60 I think (gets a bit dull - enemy chopper, enemy ac130 etc etc).

Back
Top Bottom