*** Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread ***

I tend to stay away from Domination when I'm playing on my own as it relies on having a good team so much that I just rage at all these fools who can't defend or cap a flag! Hell some of them can't even go positive when not playing the objective.

Pretty sure there's all sorts of new hacks available, as you i have seen some right dodgy stuff over the last 2 weeks.
Auto UAV, wall hack.

We had a guy on the other team in domination last night, well if he wasn't wall hacking/hacking he was a jedi master.

Wyrdo and I got one of those OMA tubers on Afghan yesterday as well. First time I've ever seen that. I was watching the guy on the other team plop them on B without failtime and time again until we gave up on the game and just searched him out instead.

Pretty pointless unless they sit calling in predators, even then it wouldn't take much to clear him out and once he's out how does he get back in.

That will be patched very fast.

It's for private match only lol no worries about seeing that online lol the enemy players and the others on his team are bot's also. I only posted it up because it's different. Apparently it's being added to the Zombi mod for the game which should be great.

what the fcuk?? thats weird. anyways after a last minute trip to carlisle last night i didnt get much cod going. will be back on tonight though and want a few decent games

Last night was crazy - think I was on the winning team once in nearly 2 hours. Worst loss was 200-60 I think (gets a bit dull - enemy chopper, enemy ac130 etc etc).

Thats what happens when people refuse to shoot down air support and that is the reason I can't play on my own any longer. Every single game is just me shooting down constant harriers, pavelows, chopper gunners etc and all my team does is die and give them even more killstreaks, yet if I get put on to the opposite team to them and get a killstreak they then begin shooting mine down :rolleyes:

Playing with a full team is so much better because then they very rarely get anything higher then a care package.

Thats what happens when people refuse to shoot down air support and that is the reason I can't play on my own any longer. Every single game is just me shooting down constant harriers, pavelows, chopper gunners etc and all my team does is die and give them even more killstreaks, yet if I get put on to the opposite team to them and get a killstreak they then begin shooting mine down :rolleyes:

Playing with a full team is so much better because then they very rarely get anything higher then a care package.

that clan last night were funny.

At the start of the game they were trash talking saying how they were gonna pwn us and that they had beat every clan they played against tonight.

They lost, quite convincingly too. SO their response "oh lets get some people together and we'll play you again another day" like they felt the need to proove they were in fact better than us and it was a one off. Loosers.

Playing in a full team we rarely lose a game of domination, sometimes we have to change lobbies to find a challenge, like last night we had a game where we held A,B and C from the off on trailer park because the other team/s camp for kills.

We can regularly win games by 100+ points because the other teams don't even care about anything except streaks.

If I was making the next one it would be 50xp per kill 1000xp per objective. Killing air units would count to a streak. That way by far the quickest way to rank up would be to play the objective games a required. Team deathcamp could then have higher kill XP.

Back
Top Bottom