*** Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread ***

Soldato
I play Mike Myers with people on here, that's a great game mode. What are the other ones about?

Infection: One person starts off on one team (Team Deathmatch) and he has a sniper (for the ghillie) lightweight, marathon and commando. All he can do is knife and smoke and tactical insertion (to spawn next to them) the opposite team. Once he knives one, that person changes and joins his team and does the same thing. The defending team are allowed guns to kill them, equipment etc (depending on what rules you play) any guns or maybe a pistol only game mode etc. So the infected team builds up etc.

Cops & Robbers: Played on Terminal. Even teams. (Search & Destroy) The robbers can only knife (no commando) and throwing knife and the cops are only allowed Spas 12's. When the cops see a robber they have to tell them to get down and then make their way to jail if they disobey the rules then the cops can shoot them. (The jail being burger down) The robbers can then try and escape by using smokes (no flashes or stuns though). So aim of the game is for robbers to kill cops. Can make for a quite fun game mode when playing with mates. You need to be in party-chat obviously.

/Essay.

Soldato
that clan last night were funny.

At the start of the game they were trash talking saying how they were gonna pwn us and that they had beat every clan they played against tonight.

They lost, quite convincingly too. SO their response "oh lets get some people together and we'll play you again another day" like they felt the need to proove they were in fact better than us and it was a one off. Loosers.

Can't remember that, was I drunk ;)

Associate
What perks would you all suggest for some fun with the SPAS :) . I have tried Marathon/Lightweight/Ninja. This worked well but would you say that these are the best options? I do have the extended mags option if that makes a difference.

Back
Top Bottom