*** Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread ***

Soldato
Are we getting a picture up with all of our riot shields :D great fun

Shields Ahoy

shields.jpg

Associate
Try doing a 6 man or more Roman Tortoise shield formation. I was only thinking about that the other day when I noticed you can get the shield 100% horizontal.

These 'look round' message>kill videos get old quick. I put the other one straight in the blocklist :p

Soldato
After 6 months of my 360 gathering dust I recently started playing MW2 again, I was never brilliant at it but now I am so rusty!

Am really enjoying playing Search and Destroy mode.. maybe will catch some ocuk members on later tonight.

Soldato
It's happend to me, but instead of turning around I droped a claymore jumped forward his comando lunge took me out then I watched the killcam and bingo afterlife kill!! Que in the lobby afterwards me laughing at him. I have also done the message to the player to turn around thing.

Soldato
Got to lvl 28 last night, my k/d ratio is on + side now but I am still having difficulties using the controller (360), still getting killed just cos I can't kill someone fast enough, aiming using controller sucks.

Also I find the games to be laggy, and the problem is don't really feel the lag but it is very noticeable with some players that constantly run, there is the delay and they have the advantage. I didn't find this problem when playing MW1 on PC.

Anyway, I think soon I will give up playing on 360, I just can't get used to using a controller.

Soldato
Got to lvl 28 last night, my k/d ratio is on + side now but I am still having difficulties using the controller (360), still getting killed just cos I can't kill someone fast enough, aiming using controller sucks.

Also I find the games to be laggy, and the problem is don't really feel the lag but it is very noticeable with some players that constantly run, there is the delay and they have the advantage. I didn't find this problem when playing MW1 on PC.

Anyway, I think soon I will give up playing on 360, I just can't get used to using a controller.

MW1 is dedi servers on pc. MW2 on both pc and console is P2P

Back
Top Bottom