*** Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread ***

Soldato
Oh and in the next release they should ban the akimbo shotguns and noob tubers so people have to have some skill to play this game.

That wont stop needing no skill. To actually require skill to have an advantage they would have to completely rework weapon damage and health so that it doesnt take 2-3 bullets to kill. Think halo, 3/4 (cant remember) BR shots for a kill, i know for a fact i hardly ever kill like that but some of my mates can every time.

Soldato
True, can't count the number of times I've pumped a clip into someone and they didn't die and I didn't appear to fire a shot on the kill cam. Is it lag causing me to be killed seemingly with one shot at deadly accuracy from range?

Caporegime
True, can't count the number of times I've pumped a clip into someone and they didn't die and I didn't appear to fire a shot on the kill cam. Is it lag causing me to be killed seemingly with one shot at deadly accuracy from range?

its the bullets that didnt register for one reason or other.

Some of theirs will not have registered with you either, they almost certainly fired more than one bullet, but the kill cam only shows the ones they fired that registered.

The game has to use interpolation to work out which ones hit and which ones didnt (it has to guess effectively) because it cant monitor every player thousands of times per second to check for everything.

You will often hear people talking about MW2s "poor netcode" or "crap hit detection" - this is what they're talking about.

Caporegime
I wasn't. Jesus you don't half hold a grudge. I was merely commenting that this thread has a tendency to repeat itself, as you can see we are onto killcams again. Next it will be nuke boosters then glitches before finalising to loop with people posting there 'epic' scores.

Not sure why you seem to have taken it personally.

Soldato
I'm not taking it personally but you're saying the thread has nothing new to offer yet you've got nothing yourself. If you don't like it don't read it or think of something to add. Common sense really.

Caporegime
I wasn't. Jesus you don't half hold a grudge. I was merely commenting that this thread has a tendency to repeat itself, as you can see we are onto killcams again. Next it will be nuke boosters then glitches before finalising to loop with people posting there 'epic' scores.

Not sure why you seem to have taken it personally.

thats because new people come in and ask the same questions.

Due to how massive this thread is its impossible to search and get an answer as every mw2 search will point you to the same thread.

yes you can search by individual posts using advanced search, but we all know people would rather that just ask again ;)

Soldato
Um, just had a game, unloaded some shots into someone (and it registered no hits) and they appeared to be transparent, is this a glitch/hack?

Back
Top Bottom