*** Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread ***

Soldato
I had a very weird game-winning killcam yesterday which lasted for around 45 seconds. Thankfully I was on form and managed 6 kills in the last 45 seconds so enjoyed watching it back :)

Anyone else had one last that long?

Soldato
Had my first game after about 3-4 months away from it. And my first question is:

Where is mosh pit?

Please dont tell me its gone for good. :(

Is it only gone whilst they have the new map pack thing in there?

Soldato
Played last night and had a proper gobby ****pot on my team. I missed a shot with the sniper so he says "why don't you put the sniper away?You're **** with it" So naturally I tell him to shut his gob and point out it's sod all to do with him what gun i'm using. And he just continued gobbing off and even started to saying to his mate that I was giving him a load of stick :rolleyes: Oh the joys of idiots on live!

Caporegime
i made a bit of a booboo tonight. Said two world cups and one world war to the germans, instead of the other way round, two world wars and one ... you get the idea.

Still, they rage quit no long after so it did the trick :D

Associate
i made a bit of a booboo tonight. Said two world cups and one world war to the germans, instead of the other way round, two world wars and one ... you get the idea.

Still, they rage quit no long after so it did the trick :D

Yeah then the spanish revolution happened and i was stick with it for the entire game lol

Associate
Speaking of Spaniards sometimes it's a job to get a kill to stick even with double normal bullets and on the other hand the sound constant Spanish team chat is a distraction at best, irritating at worst.

I had an amazing run with harriers on Derail at A yesterday. I think I may of been hosting because the zzz's were incredibly short. I lost count as they came in really fast, but I think it would have been 10+ from the hover stage and at least 2 from the strike.

They weren't total newbs I think they would have won otherwise, but air support wasn't a strong point :p

Soldato
Just started using the spaz. Man that's a host dependant gun. I sometimes go to shot someone. Pull the trigger, nothing happens so I turn back and face them and BAM my shot registers about half a second after I first fired. I'm so use to the aa12(?) which seems great off host as you can just hold down the trigger and spray. I am enjoying the spaz a lot though.

Oh and last night I went into second level of prestige (3rd time through) and I really regret it. I usually use scab, cold blood and ninja and I'm finding it really hard adapting again. Think this will be my last prestige.

Last edited:
Caporegime
black ops will be out by the time i could potentially do my first prestige (put about 2 days into it on the PS3, sold my PS3 copy and have now put another 2 days into it on xbox). but i wont be bothering.

I've still never used the AK, i'll be damned if i'm giving that up !

Associate
The SPAS fires blanks for me too it's sometimes it's been up to 3 shots in a row, but other times you only get one chance so it seems better to at the least get an assist by using another weapon.

I didn't find prestiging too bad this time. I thought I was going to have to lean on Barebones until I got some toys back, but I didn't use it much at all.

Soldato
The SPAS fires blanks for me too it's sometimes it's been up to 3 shots in a row, but other times you only get one chance so it seems better to at the least get an assist by using another weapon.

I didn't find prestiging too bad this time. I thought I was going to have to lean on Barebones until I got some toys back, but I didn't use it much at all.

Yeah I never found the pass times hard...in fact I enjoyed it. But now I'm dying left right and centre by air support as I'm so use to not having it as part of my game style.

Consigliere
Had a massive strop on a game a few days ago.

2 little kids were chatting to each other on the microphone before a game of Sabotage on Terminal.

"Make sure you have X as your primary gun"
"Follow me!"

Just childish stuff, planning their tactics but wow was i surprised and extremely annoyed when i saw what they were doing. :o

In spawn - the large room - there is a small gap between the lifts. They had riot shields and blast shields, had grabbed the bomb and were sitting between a thin gap between the 2 lifts on the right hand side (if you are facing the escalators). You can't shoot through the lifts from a side angle so it meant trying to throw grenades/grenade launchers to flush them out. :mad:

They stayed there for around 10mins but we got them out. I also got the game winning kill on one of the little idiots when it went to Overtime. I promptly said a few naughty words on the microphone and left. :o

Associate
Pearlie, http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/2145/pearliesig.jpg

Just stick the

Back
Top Bottom