*** Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread ***

Soldato
this game is starting to get ****ing **** now like. Game on wasteland and all this kid did was hide in the grass with RPG's and a famas with sit rep pro. As soon as he heard someone he shot them. Then the people on your team don't even listen to what your ****ing saying and bang shot in the back. Thank **** i have work for the next few days so i wont be playing as much as i usually do. Might calm is down over the little things that **** me off. I seriously dont no how you manage to get so many nukes mcluvin cz when ever i go on nuke runs the spawn always changes when im either one or 2 away from harriers or when my chopper gunners up people rush the spawn and i get assists. The other day i got 9 assists cz plastic wanted one aswell. Aren't we supposed to work as a team to help each other out :confused: i even rage quit the other day because someone was pinching my kills when i was in my chopper gunner and you all know that isnt something i would do unless it was seriously ****ing me off.

Associate
this game is starting to get ****ing **** now like. Game on wasteland and all this kid did was hide in the grass with RPG's and a famas with sit rep pro. As soon as he heard someone he shot them. Then the people on your team don't even listen to what your ****ing saying and bang shot in the back. Thank **** i have work for the next few days so i wont be playing as much as i usually do. Might calm is down over the little things that **** me off. I seriously dont no how you manage to get so many nukes mcluvin cz when ever i go on nuke runs the spawn always changes when im either one or 2 away from harriers or when my chopper gunners up people rush the spawn and i get assists. The other day i got 9 assists cz plastic wanted one aswell. Aren't we supposed to work as a team to help each other out :confused: i even rage quit the other day because someone was pinching my kills when i was in my chopper gunner and you all know that isnt something i would do unless it was seriously ****ing me off.

I quit after this just because everyone had a fascination with the bunker and with A dom

Soldato

No idea mate, I just do. I got to be honest as Oneshot and his crew were saying it is getting to be rinse and repeat now. I think my nuke count stands in the 80's lol, Mischief, Bubbles and Plastic want them now as they have only had a couple as does Bevy. So I have changed my KS to e-drop or pavelow but they are absolutely no challange to get, I think my next KS run will be CG,EMP then Nuke, Should make it more of a challange. Or go for a tripple nuke game lol

Associate
No idea mate, I just do. I got to be honest as Oneshot and his crew were saying it is getting to be rinse and repeat now. I think my nuke count stands in the 80's lol, Mischief, Bubbles and Plastic want them now as they have only had a couple as does Bevy. So I have changed my KS to e-drop or pavelow but they are absolutely no challange to get, I think my next KS run will be CG,EMP then Nuke, Should make it more of a challange. Or go for a tripple nuke game lol

I could care less about nukes to be honest. Id quite happy go back to harrier pavelow ac130 lol. The problem earlier was that it was just me and jake that had nuke on and it was the same bs over and over again.

Soldato
I could care less about nukes to be honest. Id quite happy go back to harrier pavelow ac130 lol. The problem earlier was that it was just me and jake that had nuke on and it was the same bs over and over again.

exactly and then it just gets to the point as in i cant be arsed to play anymore, I might start using 3,4,5 kill streaks and that now. I cant wait for black ops to come out now as it will be something different. I thought the map packs would have had an effect like they did with CoD 4 but they havent at all. There usless and where the biggest waste of money i have spent. Even my woody costume i bought for my avatar is better then the map packs. IW need to add a new a new game type that isnt going to involve camping or a one where the "original" killstreaks from cod 4 are on instead of this bull**** barebones crap

Associate
exactly and then it just gets to the point as in i cant be arsed to play anymore, I might start using 3,4,5 kill streaks and that now. I cant wait for black ops to come out now as it will be something different. I thought the map packs would have had an effect like they did with CoD 4 but they havent at all. There usless and where the biggest waste of money i have spent. Even my woody costume i bought for my avatar is better then the map packs. IW need to add a new a new game type that isnt going to involve camping or a one where the "original" killstreaks from cod 4 are on instead of this bull**** barebones crap

Woody costume is full of win lol

Associate
I'm not very good at MW2 so after watching ELPRESADOR videos on youtube (he cracks me up rude and sweary though) I played run and gun last night - my KD was probably better than when I'm cautious and it was a blast. I'm sure I annoyed the hell out the other time by just coming back for more every time. Funny thing is they sat back and thought great were getting kills but we won nearly every domination game easily - they had great K/D's but I was annoying and capping flags while they stroked their KD's.

I figured using marathon and lightweight as I wasn't going to stay alive very long anyway ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom