*** Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread ***

Associate
i hate bieng level 64, i want to get to 70 for the AK-47 again (7th prestige) i've done most gun challgenges and now it's just taking so long to level.
on the other hand i love bieng low lvl like 1-10 because you level fast, but then you have terrible guns.
not sure if i will prestige again though. seems no purpose to it anymore.

Soldato
i hate bieng level 64, i want to get to 70 for the AK-47 again (7th prestige) i've done most gun challgenges and now it's just taking so long to level.
on the other hand i love bieng low lvl like 1-10 because you level fast, but then you have terrible guns.
not sure if i will prestige again though. seems no purpose to it anymore.

I'm on my 3rd and I regret it. I used the AK for the first time on my level 70 2nd but I always just prestige straight away so only got a small amount of time with it and miss it already. Also miss the ACR for hardcore.

I think getting though the levels takes a bit too long in this game. Just got in to the 40's again and it feels like its ground to a halt.

Soldato
I'm on my 3rd and I regret it. I used the AK for the first time on my level 70 2nd but I always just prestige straight away so only got a small amount of time with it and miss it already. Also miss the ACR for hardcore.

I think getting though the levels takes a bit too long in this game. Just got in to the 40's again and it feels like its ground to a halt.

It's 2,500,000XP per prestiege level 45 is half way through a prestiege due to the curve.

Soldato
It's 2,500,000XP per prestiege level 45 is half way through a prestiege due to the curve.

That's cool. In that case I havent done too badly. I went back to level one just before the week end. And got time off over the weekend to play it loads.

Like I said though defo want the AK back. I know loads of people probably dont rate it but I was really enjoying using.

Associate
You really aren't missing much the AK-47 has massive idle sway and recoil when firing, less damage than the TAR by some margin up close and less of everything at range (if you can hit it).

Soldato
You really aren't missing much the AK-47 has massive idle sway and recoil when firing, less damage than the TAR by some margin up close and less of everything at range (if you can hit it).

Yeah I noticed the sway on the red dot sight....crazy. Wow just played my first few games of demolition.....man it was like 10,000 xp a game. crazy points to be had. Good fun as well. Could see that it would be great with a full party.

Associate

Idle sway is only when used with attachments. Use it with the iron sights and it's fine. It's a beast, fire rate is immense. Not a fan of the tar here. I'm really enjoying using the ACR which I always rejected, no recoil makes headshots a joy!

Associate
I ought to persevere with Demo a bit more, when the RPG's come out on small maps like Scrapyard it just ain't funny. I really want to try a ninja defuse sometime.

EDIT: Just had to check that out, no attachments is a bit much though (I don't have FMJ and Extended Mags unlocked will try them tomorrow) and the TAR has 91 extra RPM plus faster reload.

Last edited:
Associate
I just don't feel comfortable with the Tar-21.

I have Fall camo on the UMP now, although it doesn't get much of a look in anymore.

Also, Marathon Pro is for n00bs, Seight of hand is for pro's ;)

Soldato
Yeah I noticed the sway on the red dot sight....crazy.
That's why you stick a silencer on rather than the RDS. The AK is possibly the only gun in the game where I can't use it with any sight on,the iron is fantastic on it.

I really want to try a ninja defuse sometime

I've done that before!Once. I was extremely chuffed:D

Last edited:
Associate
I just tested the rest of the attachments and every single one makes the AK sway. As said above the iron sight is so deep in the rail it gives you tracking problems and thats before it starts galloping as you fire.

Soldato
I just tested the rest of the attachments and every single one makes the AK sway. As said above the iron sight is so deep in the rail it gives you tracking problems and thats before it starts galloping as you fire.

Strange. Once I get the silencer on I have no problems at all with the gun and just run around properly wasting people:D

Back
Top Bottom