*** Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread ***

Soldato
I went back to this the other night. I was sat on Lvl70 and decided to Prestige. My God, I was not prepared for the lack of firepower! I bought the DLC1 packs when they came out, but didn't even play all of them. I enjoy Crash and Scrapyard, the others not so much. One thing I have noticed is just how many people now use solely snipers or RPGs. Incredibly annoying.

It's a bit more refreshing than it was when I left it.

Soldato
Eh? You start with the UMP. And you can quite easily just use that gun all the time and pwn everybody:p

I remember playing through first time round and you recommended the UMP. :p I honestly can't stand it without a silencer or FMJ.

Strangely, I'm loving M4A (or whatever it is) and I forgot how good the SCAR can be.

Soldato
Yeah for my first 4 run through i never touched the M4A1 but finding i own with it for some reason.
M4 + Holo. Scavenger pro, Stopping power pro, Steady aim pro = <3

Associate
I still shudder at the time it took me to unlock the extended mags on the M4A1 I remember it not being that accurate, but it was just me adjusting to Xbox FPS :o

Great iron sight on it for framing heads :D

Soldato
My bro was telling me last night that for 3 weeks in a row his mate saved up all his pocket money and got some xbox points to get 10th hacked and everytime he got scammed lol I couldn't help but laugh , but i guess now i can get all the gears of war map packs and avatars :p ,also my brother said this the other night while playing " I love sniping with the sniper rifle !" yea I prefer sniping with throwing knife myself

Soldato
I love getting shot and seeing them get hit markers when there barrel isn't even pointing at you , normaly it's that ump45 joke gun , I use it because it rarely misses, it's the only gun I know that can bend bullets And can shoot things that it's not even pointing at , and also has range with silencer equiped like a unsilenced fal ,

Soldato
I really rate both the M4 and TAR21. Proper mens rifles. :p

Nice to be playing a bit of COD last night, still get the odd game of zero hit registration though which is immensely annoying in S&D.

I like the TAR a lot. But find the bullets seem to fly off at weird angles from time to time making long distance a little tricky....its a beast master up close though.

Back
Top Bottom