*** Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread ***

Caporegime
I love getting shot and seeing them get hit markers when there barrel isn't even pointing at you , normaly it's that ump45 joke gun , I use it because it rarely misses, it's the only gun I know that can bend bullets And can shoot things that it's not even pointing at , and also has range with silencer equiped like a unsilenced fal ,

Some nice magnums kills last night, I also liked the throwing knife in the back of the plane on Terminal against the guy with dual rangers :D

Soldato
We invited you last night after we played the game you joined :(

I went offline after that. I'll add you anyway as I wasn't sure who was off of here or one of oneshot's friends,and I have my chat set to friends only so couldn't ask either!

Strangely, I'm loving M4A (or whatever it is) and I forgot how good the SCAR can be.

I love both those guns. M4 doesn't have much power but is silly accurate and great with FMJ on. And the SCAR is lethal with a silencer on it.

Consigliere
I now get scared when the following maps come up...

- Highrise
- Afghan
- Underpass
- Derail

:o I always seem to do amazingly on these maps or really really badly. :(

And i HATE the very top ledge in Highrise. Some bloke was camping up there and no-one could get to him. And no-one wanted to work as a team!

Soldato
Best thing to do is get on the helipad or fuel tank and shoot it, because half the time Semtex won't reach it or if you can get a tube up there it will blow it instantly.

Associate
I was on for my second nuke on Afghan last night and died by a rolling semi random frag at 20+ :(

best way to deal with that is semtex to the fuel tanks behind him through the skylight.

I had another Xbox here yesterday and that was amongst the things I did a little work on :p

With Semtex from the inside look up as far as you can go line up the throw through front middle pane. This lands in the middle of the occupiable area of the roof and works if the tank is blown. You can also do angles with the same alignment to hit either corner up there :D To blow the tank move back one window.

From below outside tuck yourself into the corner formed between the side of the shiny metal rack and the windowed outside wall of the little shack turn so you back is against it look straight up again and throw towards the middle of the roof.

I've done it before with free throws, but that should sort it for good. SitRep also helps to make sure you get the tactical insertion as well. Danger Close Semtex should cover pretty much the whole roof with a middle throw.

Last edited:
Associate
just started using the MG4 and it's such a good gun, not so good for running around with but on level like afgan playing domination you can sit and kill anyone who try to get your flag.
is the rocket launcher any good or is it just hit and miss? Almost lvl 65 again so i'm going to use it this time.

Soldato
just started using the MG4 and it's such a good gun, not so good for running around with but on level like afgan playing domination you can sit and kill anyone who try to get your flag.
is the rocket launcher any good or is it just hit and miss? Almost lvl 65 again so i'm going to use it this time.

MG4 is unreal espically with the grip attachment

Soldato
With my comment about Highrise, i mean this bit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRTrtHkc_iI

Starts at 1min 37...i think there is a fuel tank, kinda glimpses at it. Is that the one you mean?

This isnt that secret anymore. Anyone that i play with will tell you that i quite frequently go up there. Isnt that good though as it leaves you open to all predators, harriers etc whilst up there

Back
Top Bottom