• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Official Catalyst 9.12

Associate
Anyone got an issue with the 9.12 with call of duty modern warefare 2? when i get flashed after the screen goes from white to normal the screen flickering lines are on my screen so i cannot see properly it last for about 4 seconds, it does not do this on the 9.11.

standard mate

Associate
Can anyone confirm whether these new drivers get rid of the annoying screen flickering that happens when using Eyefinity or having mutliple monitors plugged in?

Permabanned
Can anyone confirm whether these new drivers get rid of the annoying screen flickering that happens when using Eyefinity or having mutliple monitors plugged in?

If you're talking about the flickering when using specifically a 'active' DP --> DVI connector -- no -- this hasn't changed a thing on that front ..

Soldato
Is anyone else experiencing problems with AF? I'm certain since a certain set of drivers AF has being borked for some games, in Test Drive Unlimited it just flickers on and off and at different levels. If I roll back to say 9.8 then AF is back. I'd like to keep the 9.12 drivers but for 9.11 and now 9.12 AF has not worked.

Associate
Wish i stuck with nvidia cards, i heard ati was pretty rubbish with there drivers but this is a joke, i downloaded them 9.12's and no games start, just big black screen, uninstalled afterburner etc before install aswell.

Ahh gonna have to go back to 9.11 which is not so good, but useable at least

Nvidia are just as bad, a lot of users had to stay with 181 drivers with multiple screens up until recently, were on what 195 now? Thats a long time...

Associate
If you're talking about the flickering when using specifically a 'active' DP --> DVI connector -- no -- this hasn't changed a thing on that front ..

Thanks for the reply.

I'm actually referring to the flickering that occures with mutliple monitors.

I do run an eyefinity 3 montior setup with a DP adapter. But i had the flickering on 2 montiors as well before i got the third. Both those monitors used DVI connections and always had flickering on the 2 monitor only.

With 3 monitors i get the flickering on the middle monitor, which doesnt use the DP adapter.

Anyone know if this is fixed? (apparently to do with clock speed changes in CCC?)

Associate
Sure that isn't a dodgy install or software/hardware conflict? i've been running Eyefinity now for a long time with no hiccups..

See above - think it's to do with overclocking the card and the flickering occurs when the clock speed reverts to idle speeds and back again to OC value? Not 100% tho

Thanks

Deleted member 76686

D

Deleted member 76686

The problems that have generally plagued NFS Shift are have been caused by EA, you'll find that ATI have only so far they can go to adjust drivers for developers.

Back
Top Bottom