** Official Days Gone Thread **

Soldato
What is the best Automatic rifle in the game? (Primary weapon) I have the SAF at the moment and its pretty good - Is there anything better?

Also, how do you get extended mags?? I have looked everywhere

Soldato
I used the SAF myself too, extended mags aren't available for all weapons only the LMG's IIRC? It's been a month since I completed it and memory has faded somewhat...

Soldato
Just beat my first horde, seemed quite easy actually, probably because the mission was tailored for it - Quite satisfying though. Game is starting to feel so repetitive though. Go here, do this. Do that. Sarah story is quite interesting, but is turning into an errand mission (and the whole god damn camp it seems!)

Soldato
What is the best Automatic rifle in the game? (Primary weapon) I have the SAF at the moment and its pretty good - Is there anything better?

Also, how do you get extended mags?? I have looked everywhere

Chicago Chopper is considered the best gun in game great stopping power and rate of fire.

Soldato
Completed the game, really enjoyed it. The Sawhill Horde was pretty intense, but after a few go's just had to start a train really, let them follow and get them at bottlenecks, do a few laps and boom!

One thing that irked me quite abit was the loading screens! They kinda ruined the immersion a little, but super happy I played this :)

Associate
Great game, finally got round to getting the "One Percenter" platinum trophy for it. My only criticism is that the game seemed to become more glitchy/buggy the closer i got to completing, literally one horde took 5 attempts as it kept re-spawning on me, very frustrating as you waste all your ammo and supplies.

Soldato
Who else saw the reveal that it was Sarah's company that developed the virus coming from a mile off? Right from when she was talking about studying plants in her lab early in the game I figured it was probably going to be her company responsible for the apocalypse.

I don't want it to feel like I'm just bashing this game, because I enjoy it a lot, but they really could have tried to improve the frame rate a bit, it definitely goes below 30fps around Crystal Lake and even when driving around on the bike it regularly feels clunky. It's a shame as it takes away some of the sense of speed from riding the bike. Personally I'd have preferred a 60fps experience, or at least consistent 30fps, over the pretty visuals they've gone for.

Soldato
I was put off by this before release thinking it looked underwhelming, I think if I can get a good deal on this I'll pick it up, bit reluctant to pay full price.

Exactly the feeling I get with it - so stopped playing it a while back. I may return to it at some point over winter, but despite being my ideal game (post-apocalyptic/zombies) it falls flat on its face imo.

Soldato
Days Gone Patch 1.40 adds Motion Sensor Aiming

DAYS GONE ACCESSIBILITY OPTIONS
Motion Sensor Function Aiming

This feature allows the player to make fine adjustments to aiming by rotating the PlayStation 4 Dualshock 4 controller. It is set to ‘0’ by default (off), but when set to values from ‘1’ to ‘10’, the sensitivity of the Motion Sensor Function Aiming can be adjusted.

Auto-complete QTE (Easy Mode Only)

Turning this feature on inside the Accessibility Options Menu will now automatically complete all the in-game Grapple Button events without the need to press any buttons. Note this feature is accessible in Easy Mode Only.

Controller Dead Zone

Located in the Gameplay Options Menu, we have added the ability to adjust the Dead Zone for your controller. There are 4 adjustments (small, medium, default and large) that allow players to fine-tune the stick movement to their liking, even fixing some extreme issues caused by some seasoned controllers.

nice update for the game to make it more playable for some

Associate
1.50 is out, Survival II mode plus ng+ with various other things including new trophies.

Trouble is I started NG+ on Survival 2 but because you have all your upgrades and guns it is far to easy. I think it would be harder starting a fresh new game but NG+ has trophies so that would mean another 2 playthroughs. I personally really like this game but playing twice imo is enough.

Back
Top Bottom