** Official Days Gone Thread **

Associate
Not heard anything mentioned about the story for this game. That’s where the PS exclusives have all been really strong. Got a feeling this won’t have a great story; hope I’m wrong though.

Got a feeling it’ll be the next The Order 1886, massive expectation but a consensus of a letdown. Though I actually thought the game was decent and could have been epic if a sequel was made.

Associate
Just installing mine now, 12gb from disc. Wonder if it will unlock to play. Sekiro and Division 2 on the xbox both played a day before release.

Edit: Has a 15.545gb 1.04 patch.

Last edited:
Soldato
Reviews are in. Mix of 5-8's and 71 on meta critic. The intro to the ign review sums up all the concerns I was having for it. Such a shame but I hope those buying still get enjoyment out of it. Reviews aren't everything I guess.

Associate
Graphics and HDR are very nice, finding the bike a tad bit sluggish to turn atm. Also had quite a few stutters, can't really comment on the game itself as not that far in. But enjoying the start so far.

Soldato
A 7/10 is decent enough if you like the genre and tbh watching some play through of it just now it looks like I might like it. Scrounging, fixing things, upgrading gear - nothing new then but it could be fun.

Caporegime
Yeah, I think I'd like it. But I'm not going to shell out 50 notes or whatever it is to play in 30fps. Going wait 18 months and see if they do a PS5 60fps patch. That's gonna be the story of the next year and a half for me now... wait and see if they do a PS5 version of everything.

Associate
Mine personally atm is very good. Graphics are spot on, combat is smooth and the setting is fantastic imo. I have been reading it can be repetitive but I am only roughly 3 hours in but throughly enjoying it at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom