*** Official DCS World Thread ***

Soldato
Lurkio, upgrade your ancient SLI GTX580 setup, come on Grandad.

Black Shark related, I can auto hover, engage targets, auto descend, use route mode and use the datalink.

What else do I need to learn? I am not entirely sure what all the ABRIS screens do...

Do I need to bother with learning how to plot waypoints?

Soldato
OP
Lurkio, upgrade your ancient SLI GTX580 setup, come on Grandad.

Black Shark related, I can auto hover, engage targets, auto descend, use route mode and use the datalink.

What else do I need to learn? I am not entirely sure what all the ABRIS screens do...

Do I need to bother with learning how to plot waypoints?

It aint the video cards dude , its the crappy game engine, Deepers and also count where getting crashes
when firing FFAR rockets

Hows your wee video card sonny ?
Did you cook it totally when you tried to overclock it ?

@MarkeR , nice skins dude , you are welcome to fly with us sometime if you want to

Last edited:
Soldato
Will do Lurkio.. Just dont have a lot of time in the evening just now..

Although saying that, I could be on tomorrow night if my plans work out!

Just jump on your TS3 channel?

Soldato
I have updated the drivers and restored the card to default, I think I have fixed arma white speccles with some options adjustments in arma.

The card appears to be stable on these new beta drivers.

I may order some pedals tonight... £140 is steep though, I also want the Warthog stick :p but everywhere appears out of stock, unless I want to pay £340 lol

Soldato
I have updated the drivers and restored the card to default, I think I have fixed arma white speccles with some options adjustments in arma.

The card appears to be stable on these new beta drivers.

I may order some pedals tonight... £140 is steep though, I also want the Warthog stick :p but everywhere appears out of stock, unless I want to pay £340 lol

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=107716

Price and a half for the Warthog :)

Soldato
OP
I got ny Cessna pro pedals for 100 including delivery. From fs.

I own the CH pro pedals (had them 7 years and they are great - still working fine)

I bought the saitek pro combat pedals and they are very good (beware the saitek profile software with it tho , it borked my x52 pro software proper good)

Soldato
New skin released by myself for the UH1-1H.

57th Medical Detachment UH-1B, 1962-63.

The 57th Medical Detachment was the first helicopter medical evacuation unit to arrive in Vietnam. They landed in Vietnam in April, 1962. The 57th began operations at Nha Trang with three aircraft. In January 1963, they were re-assigned to Soc Trang near Saigon to support U.S. and Vietnamese operations in III and IV Corps. As additional UH-1Bs arrived, two aircraft were detached to Pleiku to support operations in II Corps.
The 57th's first UH-1Bs flew with "high visibility" stateside markings. Simple red cross symbols were painted on the cargo doors and nose. The word "AMBULANCE" in white or yellow appeared above the cargo door window of some ships.

My version.

TjHpCRY.jpg

NsblcBw.jpg

Available from official DCS forums at the release thread.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=108036

Soldato
OP
Eagle Dynamics are having a sale next week ... Woo Hoo !!!!!!!!

Starting the 20th of June, we will offer massive 60% off sale of DCS products. The exception will be Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3 having a 40% off sale. The sale will last until the 30th of June:

DCS: UH-1H Huey - $19.99
DCS: Combined Arms – $11.99
DCS: P-51D Mustang – $15.99
DCS: Black Shark 2 - $15.99
DCS: Black Shark 2 Upgrade – $11.99
DCS: A-10C Warthog – $15.99
DCS: A-10C Warthog 1.1.0.7 (English DVD box) – $15.99
Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3 – $29.99

For those holding off for decent sale prices the Time is nigh !

Soldato
Time to get the rest if the modules.

What black shark do I buy mate?

Another huey skin in the works, this one is an absolute darling, if I do say so myself.

Need to get on your ts server again, just finding time is hard.

Pit build has started, got some panels made up with switches in place, need to work out how the rotary switches and the pends work.

Soldato

Another huey skin in the works, this one is an absolute darling, if I do say so myself.

Pit build has started, got some panels made up with switches in place, need to work out how the rotary switches and the pends work.

Soldato
OP

DCS: Black Shark 2 - $15.99 <- this one buddy :)

Back
Top Bottom