****Official Doom 4 Thread****

Associate
or is it switch the brain off and run through levels killing everything?

Just as it should be!

"Fire up the PC, I'm off to raise hell!"
(Or rather, lower hell? Put hell back in the bottle? Refuse to be hellbound?)

Associate
Been jumping in and out of this for a little while, don't get a lot of playtime :( Loving it though :)

So far I've had it locked at 60fps and all is well. Last night I unlocked the vsync and was getting a good 100fps but also terrible, terrible motion sickness. It faded when I locked it to 60 again.

Soldato
Just added the free doom key that came with my Asus PG348Q

Now have I to wait for steam to download 44GB (saying it going take about 3hours 30minutes on my 40mb line ) :(

Knew I should have added the key last night and let it download while sleeping but I forgot..:o

Last edited:
Associate
It's weird that so many people seem to be getting these crashes to desktop. I've got many hours logged and have not had a crash yet.
We need someone to cross reference all the systems that crash and find the culprit:)

(I'm not volunteering by the way)

Man of Honour
It's weird that so many people seem to be getting these crashes to desktop. I've got many hours logged and have not had a crash yet.
We need someone to cross reference all the systems that crash and find the culprit:)

I've only had a couple of crashes or so but they've only happened I noticed when I've gone fairly far back in a map to grab something I missed.

Soldato

Go here for the dev crash reporting. http://steamcommunity.com/app/379720/discussions/0/357287304425772866/

It happens to everyone eventually its a memory leak or obscure driver related issue causing it no 2 are alike sometimes replaying a level produces it but then you can play the same level again after reloading the game & it never happens again :(

This is why its so frustrating to find the cause as it crashes with no warning so you lose all progress :eek:

Back
Top Bottom