****Official Doom 4 Thread****

Soldato
Just started this but its far too dark to see what im doing, can you change the brightness? I did it when i first ran the game but obviously set it too low.

Associate
I just bought this in the steam sale too. Great fun when you are playing but when loading from a checkpoint or going to a new level it just seems to freeze up sometimes. Not everytime just sometimes...? It is a known bug apparently...and happens to lots of people...but this bug doesnt seem to have been widely publicised..unless I just didnt see it. Hopefully next patch sorts it and hopefully vulcan is scheduled for Monday. Great game spoiled by this bug

:(

Soldato
I just bought this in the steam sale too. Great fun when you are playing but when loading from a checkpoint or going to a new level it just seems to freeze up sometimes. Not everytime just sometimes...? It is a known bug apparently...and happens to lots of people...but this bug doesnt seem to have been widely publicised..unless I just didnt see it. Hopefully next patch sorts it and hopefully vulcan is scheduled for Monday. Great game spoiled by this bug

I've completed the game and not come across this bug at all. :confused:

Hope you get it sorted.

Man of Honour

Do you mean when you have to click the right mouse button to continue? Mind did that when I changed the RMB to jump target than alt weapon. I fixed it by setting a config option to skip the need for passing RMB at the start of each level (can't remember how and am on my phone right now so try googling it).

Caporegime
i wasn't blown away by the demo but im a doom nut and caved in got it. glad i did about 4 missions in and loving it. plays very nicely maxxed out and fast. not en-counted any issues.

really good fun.

Soldato
2.5GB patch breaks saves for most they are there but the game does not recognise them anymore so use at your peril ID are quiet about this issue right now :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom