*** Official Elder Scrolls MMO Thread ***

Associate
As has been posted, they did address the broken quests in the AMA and just because speech bubbles have been asked for since the beginning, doesn't mean that they've ever said they were going to include them.

I've been asking for SWG to be re-released so does that mean I can throw mud at SoE because they've not acquiesced?

You are literally, looking for something, anything to take a pop at with this game. It's ridiculous. Do you feel personally aggrieved that *gasp* some people enjoy it or are you worried that your preferred MMO is going to lose subs to ESO?
The only other option of course is that you're just in here to rile people up deliberately in which case the mods should do something about it.

You've proved you can post constructive criticism in this thread before. I don't know why you have to resort to trolling :(

Man of Honour
Seriously though, what's the bets a small but vocal portion of the playerbase gets to endgame before the content is released and starts screaming bloody murder?

I would say that's a safe bet, mind you that happens in every MMO, hell an MMO could release with 500 endgame raids and an extremely vocal portion of the playerbase would still blitz through the content right at the start and then scream bloody murder (usually students , people who have taken 2 weeks off work to play at release, or some other category of person who has the time to spend logged in), ironically these are often also the people who claim theres nothing to do in an MMO when if only they had taken their time and looked around instead of rushing and locking themselves into doing nothing more than 1 particular aspect of an MMO, they might have noticed a multitude of other content

Associate
I'm interested in the PvP side of the game, as stated many times in the thread. Still too many issues with it as it stands for me to even want to drop the cash and sub required.

Wrong about quests being broken? Theres plenty of info around about folks running into issues in the latest beta weekend trying to complete and hand in quests, phasing issues & mobs not spawning or responding, even in this very thread.

Wrong about them not mentioning what in the AMA?

First off it really really isn't that buggy compared to many other MMOs out there and espically not on launch which hasn't been yet and the latest build has not been released yet.

I'm quite amazed that I have to explain what I mean when I say, your also wrong about them not mentioning it in the AMA. Its fairly self explanatory as in they have mentioned this in the AMA if you had cared to look before moaning about it hence I shall also explain why I said your I'll informed because you haven't taken the time to read the AMA and other details before coming in here and just trying to smear the game with constant moaning and untrue allegations,if you want to slate a game at least be informed about it this is what makes me feel your not that truly interested in it otherwise you would be seeking the information with the hope they will/have fixed it but instead you just moan and say the game is not worth this and that people like you who are mis informed are the people who turn potential players of this game off through there lack of knowledge and pure rage against. Something for no reason.

I honestly hope u stop this and instead of armchair moaning get in the game give it some time and open mindedness and see how u feel without a bias if u don't like it fair enough if you do good you have gained something that hopefully will bring you hours of entertainment and joy,I'm not saying criticism is a bad thing hey its in away what's made this game great but critising with poor information is nothing short of trying to turn people against it for no good reason and makes u look like a troll.

Soldato
Um, I didnt comment on them not talking about the bugs in the early experience in the AMA? My comment was that the dev team would most likely be putting out the fires that rise from the early experience that they wouldnt be able to implement fixes etc that arise from them putting the adventure zone in the ptr..

Associate
But given the sheer amount of bugs and broken quests during the 1-20 level all the dev focus should be there to fix any issues ( if they can) - for those not aware they have had all the focus on the part if the game since they received feedback from the press beta, as alluded to in the AMA.

Really.......what didn't u say again?
Anyway I shall not be feeding u any longer without food the troll dies,enjoy your lonely bridge.

Last edited:
Associate
The thing is that apparently adventure zones will be on the pts a week or so after, or even during launch week. But given the sheer amount of bugs and broken quests during the 1-20 level all the dev focus should be there to fix any issues ( if they can) - for those not aware they have had all the focus on the part if the game since they received feedback from the press beta, as alluded to in the AMA. Now it's really not hard to level up and hit r6 and there's no end game for the folks that do (it won't be just poopsockers that hit 'endgame' in the 1st month) and history has shown that any game shipping with zero endgame won't fare to well when the free month is up.

Hope this makes u feel better a full quote, sadly its not ignorance,its the use of your punctuation is the problem, You usually use . to end a sentence/statement/command which you don't want to discuss/negotiate further.
So with that when you started talking about levels 1-20 it was on a completely different subject so actually my reply was correct.
My food bag is now completely empty.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
For those OC'ers who have applied to the TOG guild, I'm just chasing up the applications as normally all applications for TOG are processed within 48 hours and there seems to be a bit of a backlog at the moment.

Man of Honour
No problem :)

Just in case of any confusion when you're reading the TOG forums, my forumname there is Vladimere (my two main MMO characters are always called Vladimere and Tombstone) , so if you see people on there referring to a Vlad , they mean me :)

Also, you'll often see people referring to The Vlads, or Mrs Vlad as well. That's my other half, she is a keen gamer too, however, just to further confuse matters, her TOG forumname is Vavakooky, though she is usually referred to as Mrs Vlad.

Clear as mud ! :D

Back
Top Bottom