*** Official Elder Scrolls MMO Thread ***

Hmmm just googled Nuuvem and all I could find was some Brazilian site. It didn't seem to let me buy anything because of my region(UK), is there an English version of the site?

I've posted this a few times within this thread:

You can buy the Imperial Edition from http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produto/168...perial-edition

For £40!!! Which is cheaper then the standard edition from the UK

Just install Hola! for your browser and when you browse the site, set the proxy to Brazil and bingo.

Works pefect, people have redeemed their keys and got there access.

Sweet thanks for the heads up Tomb, going to have a good read tonight and haunt the forums a bit :)

No problems, as you can imagine with a new MMO being released we had quite a backlog of applications building up! Feel free to haunt away , we've players aged 25 and players aged 81 , and everything in between. (surprisingly, the members in their 70s and 80s are actually pretty good at PvP too !! lol )

No problems, as you can imagine with a new MMO being released we had quite a backlog of applications building up! Feel free to haunt away , we've players aged 25 and players aged 81 , and everything in between. (surprisingly, the members in their 70s and 80s are actually pretty good at PvP too !! lol )

Just to clarify... There are people in their 70's and 80's playing this? That is freakin awesome! I love that games like this are drawing players from that generation. I often wonder if i'll be gaming when im that age and i'd like to think i will be, so hearing about folks still gaming from a generation or two ahead of me makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Good show!

Just to clarify... There are people in their 70's and 80's playing this? That is freakin awesome! I love that games like this are drawing players from that generation. I often wonder if i'll be gaming when im that age and i'd like to think i will be, so hearing about folks still gaming from a generation or two ahead of me makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Good show!

There are in our guild yeah, its the older gamers, so its a guild specifically for older gamers, lots of veteran players who have been playing games for decades. We have a minimum age requirement (25) , but we have quite a few members who are in their 60s, 70s and even 80s. Most though are between 25 and 50.

I agree though, I really hope I am still gaming when I'm in my 70s and 80s !

I've posted this a few times within this thread:

You can buy the Imperial Edition from http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produto/168...perial-edition

For £40!!! Which is cheaper then the standard edition from the UK

Just install Hola! for your browser and when you browse the site, set the proxy to Brazil and bingo.

Works pefect, people have redeemed their keys and got there access.

What did u guys do about filling in your adress with nuuvem? or did u use paypal option? Created account okay.

I've only got 7 years to wait...

Any guilds with OcUK members that don't have a stupidly high minimum age requirement?

Its not really "stupidly high" , its a guild for Older Gamers, hence it being called The Older Gamers. The guild has been active in games for almost 10 years and has around 50,000 members worldwide. Its just that its got a minimum age of 25 because its primarily a guild for people who have the same sorts of issues in life to deal with, so wives/husbands/kids/mortgages etc etc. I've been in guilds in the past where people have got angry because someone in the guild went AFK suddenly without saying anything, not understanding that they did so because their kid needed them or the wife or husband needed them. Guilds where people got angry because someone wasnt online for a few weeks without notice, not understanding that something more important in their lives had cropped up for a bit.

I know that some guilds would baulk at the idea of allowing a 72 year old into their guild etc. So yeah I will grant you that the minimum age is high (well, comparatively speaking high compared to many other guilds), but stupidly? Nope, I dont think theres anything stupid about it.

Back
Top Bottom