*** Official Elder Scrolls MMO Thread ***

Soldato
Does anyone know when they add stuff to the crown store is it after a certain date each month?

Normally they reveal the new stuff for the commencing on the 1st of every month on their official news page: http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news

The items themselves will then usually be slightly later, with some being time limited.

I'm now lvl 42 and still using more or less the lvl 26 seducer/juliannos gear someone in my guild made me. Not sure if you need to upgrade loads like in WoW until perhaps endgame but there's so much to get your head round in this game. Quest-wise I've hardly touched the main quest, I just keep getting side-tracked by delves and getting skyshards.

Heh, I only just got around to finishing the main quest and that's at Champion point 450, so much to do, get sidetracked always. Yup upgrading gear is important, but at the start, its mostly the level rather then quality (blue, green, purple etc). Getting your guild mates to craft higher level sets every now and then would help you a fair bit, training trait is also a neat way if your finding content okay to help level up quicker. Once you get to Champion Point 160 which is when gear does not increase in levels anymore is when its worthwhile upgrading gear to gold and farming for the best sets, annoyingly the best sets do tend to change, so worthwhile keeping any nice sets with traits in the bank once you hit CP160.

Soldato
I just hit 48 getting there lol so gutted i missed that blue skin in the shop though, Does anyone know of any easy skins to get hold of please?

Thanks Radox

Soldato
Most the skins you get awarded is for the End game content so Veteran trials, DLC veteran dungeons with certain conditions and one from a boss in the underbelly of imperial city.

Soldato
Can anyone using a G-Sync monitor do me a favour please? Can you alt-tab the game back to the desktop and let me know if your colours change? When I do it the colours on my desktop become brighter and sorta washed out and also become brighter in-game. When I close the game down I have to go back into the nvidia control panel and move the gamma slider back and forth and apply before it goes back to what it was before. Just want to check I've not got a problem with my monitor (Dell S2716DG).

Soldato
Can anyone using a G-Sync monitor do me a favour please? Can you alt-tab the game back to the desktop and let me know if your colours change? When I do it the colours on my desktop become brighter and sorta washed out and also become brighter in-game. When I close the game down I have to go back into the nvidia control panel and move the gamma slider back and forth and apply before it goes back to what it was before. Just want to check I've not got a problem with my monitor (Dell S2716DG).

I have noticed the colors change, odd behaviour, but seems to solve itself after a few seconds. Don't think its your panel, rather just it all being abit finicky.

Associate
I've just booted up the game and tested it, I have an Asus PG348Q. I do also run ESO with ReShade so my graphics will be slightly different, but I do not have any issues at all alt tabbing.

Soldato

After doing some more rooting around it looks like it's a problem with the W10 Creators Update. There's several threads on Reddit and the nVidia forums about it. The only suggestions so far are to disable the game mode and disable full screen optimisation on the game's exe, I've tried both of these but still get the gamma error. It's weird though cos I never had this problem with my previous monitor.

Soldato
Any eu guilds recruiting?

In game name of my main is Lord Dranost I have zero group dungeon experience at the moment but willing to learn :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Any eu guilds recruiting?

In game name of my main is Lord Dranost I have zero group dungeon experience at the moment but willing to learn :)

Not in any dungeon guilds, am in two trade guilds that do run dungeon's but they have the minimum sales requirements also, not ideal I expect at slightly lower levels with not too much to sell.

Happy to give you a helping hand when I am on with dungeons though and craft you gear. Main character is maxed out so can craft pretty much anything.

Soldato
Thanks m8

im on like cp 200+ at min on my sorc but getting the good stuff needs people that know how to do the dungeons :(

Last edited:
Soldato
Ah if your CP200 +, you will have no issues playing normal dungeon's for most the part. There is a tier of sort's to dungeons with the DLC ones being generally harder. This is in part as they include mechanics which you need to watch out for, so Ruins of Mazzatun, Cradle of Shadow, Falkreath hold, Bloodroot forge, Imperial City Prison and White Gold Tower. They are somewhat harder but on normal a nice way to learn the mechanics. Either way I would definitely line up for normal dungeons if you cannot find a group to get some exposure to dungeons.

Soldato
Morning all,

If I buy the Morrowind upgrade will I gain access to all addition content before it? I've only dabbled in the game here and there and don't pay for a sub and only have the base version of the game.

Soldato
Morning all,

If I buy the Morrowind upgrade will I gain access to all addition content before it? I've only dabbled in the game here and there and don't pay for a sub and only have the base version of the game.

Not 100% sure but I think you only get the DLC through either a sub or purchasing it with crowns. My sub runs out tomorrow and I'm sure I lose access to the DLC's but I can still play Morrowind content. I bought it ages ago and still not played it! I'm going to miss the sub though cos the resource bag is a massive help, I'll probably just buy another 3 months but I've also got several other games to play.

Associate
Morning all,

You wont get the other content no, they are seperate DLCs

however if you do sub then you get access to all the DLCs for as long as your sub lasts - though im not sure if that includes morrowind, you will need to check
i would recommend that you do sub though, atleast for a month.. that way you can test the DLCs and see which ones you would like to keep

Associate
You wont get the other content no, they are seperate DLCs

however if you do sub then you get access to all the DLCs for as long as your sub lasts - though im not sure if that includes morrowind, you will need to check
i would recommend that you do sub though, atleast for a month.. that way you can test the DLCs and see which ones you would like to keep

Sub doesn't include Morrowind

Back
Top Bottom