*** Official Fallout 4 - No Spoilers Allowed ***

Soldato
Info for those who ordered the Fallout 4 Pipboy edition about phone compatibility;
We have new information on the phones compatible with the Pip-Boy Edition. The Pip-Boy included will have foam inserts that fit iPhone 6, iPhone 5/5s, iPhone 4/4S, Samsung Galaxy 5, and Samsung Galaxy 4. In addition, using the customizable foam insert you should be able to fit most other popular smartphone devices. As we wanted to stay faithful to the dimensions of the in-game model, any smartphones larger than the models listed will not fit inside the wearable device. For these larger devices, our Pip-Boy companion app will still be available
http://www.bethblog.com/2015/06/23/fallout-4-pip-boy-edition-available-again-for-a-short-time/

Soldato
Just watched the combat compilation video on YouTube. Can't link due to swearies. But lol. This looks incredible! One of the best bits was the teddy launcher :D

2Y2kQRm.gif

Soldato
Just downloaded fallout shelter onto my tablet..... Damn you Bathesda for making this game... Damn you to hell.

Im having to struggle to put this game down. I'm undoubtedly addicted to it. I've event spent money on it....

Soldato
I've stopped playing Fallout Shelter. I had already gotten bored once I got to the end game and had built all the rooms. But that recent update...

The Deathclaw attacks are insane. I got 2 of them in 10 minutes. I lost 30+ dwellers :/

Soldato
Not sure whether to get this on PC or PS4. I've kinda stopped gaming that much on the PC but the mods you can install for games like this on the PC kinda make me want to get it for PC to make the game last longer.

Caporegime
Have Bethesda said anything about what sort of mods the console versions will be capable of installing? I think people are going to be disappointed if they're expecting hi-res texture packs and lighting mods to be allowed.

Have Bethesda said anything about what sort of mods the console versions will be capable of installing? I think people are going to be disappointed if they're expecting hi-res texture packs and lighting mods to be allowed.

Hi-res textures/lighting etc would bring the console to its knees not like its pc with different more powerful rigs available. Would be interesting to see other mods made available to console.

Associate
Out of curiosity those who have a PC that could run fallout 4 why are you getting the console version? If that applies to anyone. I ask because I find myself considering the ps4 version but I'm not sure if that's mainly because the ps4 is my shiny new toy or not.

Back
Top Bottom