*** Official Fallout 4 - No Spoilers Allowed ***

Soldato
Can't say I have had any game breaking issues on console new releases tbh. I played through Unity on release and it was fine.
Many people playing AC Unity on PC didn't have any game breaking issues, either.

I haven't had any game breaking issues in any of the PC games I've played at all in several years.

Associate
By far my favorite games series, but no longer have a PC & seems it won't be released on PS3. Gosh am I really considering getting a PS4 for a fps, never played Elder/Fallout on controller before. Gonna have to think hard on this..

Soldato
By far my favorite games series, but no longer have a PC & seems it won't be released on PS3. Gosh am I really considering getting a PS4 for a fps, never played Elder/Fallout on controller before. Gonna have to think hard on this..

Buy a cheap Fallout 3 / NV game for PS3, try it for the weekend before you buy a PS4 for it :)

Soldato
That is awesome! :)

Does anyone know if there's an official OST coming for this game? FO3 had one (not sure about NV?), and I've got the soundtrack version coming from Amazon, but I've got no idea what's actually on it.

Caporegime
Thanks for confirming. That Fallout club being the Facebook page? I'm am subscribed to that.

No, it's a special product that gets added to your order when you buy Fallout 4 through the GAME site. It costs £10 but this gets discounted when ordered with the game.

I'm on the fence with this, I want it on XB1 for the included FO3 code but totally unsure how well it's going to perform on the XO compared to PS4.

Soldato
OP
No, it's a special product that gets added to your order when you buy Fallout 4 through the GAME site. It costs £10 but this gets discounted when ordered with the game.

I'm on the fence with this, I want it on XB1 for the included FO3 code but totally unsure how well it's going to perform on the XO compared to PS4.

Sorry for the slow reply, but yeah, this is what I did, pre ordered the steel book edition, and got the Fallout club entry, the price also dropped to £44 for it so not a bad deal.

Soldato
Question actually for the people who ordered this through Game, I ordered the game + CE guide pack. Got an email last week saying they would be processing my order on November 2nd, I have heard nothing since.. no money taken from my account. Any of your orders processed yet?

Soldato
OP
Question actually for the people who ordered this through Game, I ordered the game + CE guide pack. Got an email last week saying they would be processing my order on November 2nd, I have heard nothing since.. no money taken from my account. Any of your orders processed yet?

Nothing yet, I'm guessing it will happen during the week as i'm sure they have a lot to do.

Associate

I read the email as they will start taking payments from Monday 2nd for orders, so expect it to be taken at some point this week.

Back
Top Bottom