**** Official Fallout 4 Thread ****

The E3 Bethesda press conference is at 6:30pm PST on Sunday, which I think is 1:30am Monday morning in the UK? With some luck we'll have a load of gameplay footage and a confirmed release date, which will completely distract me from doing any work on Monday.

I'd prefer to have the day off work to hear about everything while sitting in my pants, but gotta pay the bills somehow!

Ohhhhh... Well I guess I'll have to update the OP after work Monday then! :(

If someone wants to compile some links and things so that I can do it quickly as soon as I get in, that would be brilliant, but otherwise I'm happy to quickly scurry around and find things out. :p

The E3 Bethesda press conference is at 6:30pm PST on Sunday, which I think is 1:30am Monday morning in the UK? With some luck we'll have a load of gameplay footage and a confirmed release date, which will completely distract me from doing any work on Monday.

I'd prefer to have the day off work to hear about everything while sitting in my pants, but gotta pay the bills somehow!

british summertime atm so think it's 2:30am :(

At least we should have some nice info to wake up to tomorrow. I'll be getting into work a bit earlier so can have a browse:)

Back
Top Bottom