**** Official Fallout 4 Thread ****

Associate
One thing I do kind of want to see is the Skyrim levelling mechanic. It doesn't make sense for the most part that you can shoot a bunch of ghouls in the metro and level up your speech skill because of it. With that, though, I'd also want it not to be easy to just glitch the game to level up skills, such as in Skyrim. I guess I can't have my cake and eat it.

Associate
One thing I do kind of want to see is the Skyrim levelling mechanic. It doesn't make sense for the most part that you can shoot a bunch of ghouls in the metro and level up your speech skill because of it. With that, though, I'd also want it not to be easy to just glitch the game to level up skills, such as in Skyrim. I guess I can't have my cake and eat it.

It's a single player game. If you don't like ways of abusing the level up mechanic then don't do it :)

Agree with you about using the Skyrim way of levelling, feels better for immersion.

Soldato
This is going to be a 2015 game for sure they would not have put the pre-order page & a price up on Steam could even be late September. I think its going to be stunning on PC especially with mods @ 4K I hope they also create some worthy DLC over the post release year like they did with Fallout 3.

Most likely the DLC is being planned now & the main game in final beta stages ;)

Last edited:
Associate
Massive Fallout 3 fan here who never played NV, or any of the previous games.

In addition to this, I actually loved the ending to FO3, loved the VATS system, and really, really hope that there is no co-op or online element to FO4 unless it has absolutely zero impact on the single player game.

I'd certainly like to see a greater variety of enemies, crave more of that lovely 1950s music, and hope that I start to hear "heroic" announcements about my character's achievements over the radio.

And, as reported in one of the previous threads (I think) a map that is multiple times the size of Skyrim's? Oh, yes please, mother!

Back
Top Bottom