**** Official Fallout 76 Thread ****

Man of Honour
As a carnivore with some overeaters kit, it makes it easy to stay full of food. Especially with good doggy and cola nut and a nuka cola collectron.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Near enough level 200 and 125 on the score table now. May make it to 150 if we have another 4 weeks....

Although in important news... I FINALLY GOT THE WEENIE WAGON! *does the happy dance*

Then I did Grahm's meat cook again and got it again.... :rolleyes: The Bethesda RNG really doesn't seem that random and just biased towards crap you already have.

Oh and todays daily ops sounds like hell. Stealth won't work, they're cloaked and explode on death. :eek:

Last edited:
Soldato
Near enough level 200 and 125 on the score table now. May make it to 150 if we have another 4 weeks....

Although in important news... I FINALLY GOT THE WEENIE WAGON! *does the happy dance*

Then I did Grahm's meat cook again and got it again.... :rolleyes: The Bethesda RNG really doesn't seem that random and just biased towards crap you already have.

Oh and todays daily ops sounds like hell. Stealth won't work, they're cloaked and explode on death. :eek:
I'm skipping Daily ops, not done it in a while.

RNG is a nightmare, I've spent about 8k scrip and not got one unyielding SS piece, not even a crappy one. I have a full set so maybe because I have that it stops giving them out so often....8k though.

Man of Honour
I'm skipping Daily ops, not done it in a while.

RNG is a nightmare, I've spent about 8k scrip and not got one unyielding SS piece, not even a crappy one. I have a full set so maybe because I have that it stops giving them out so often....8k though.
About 1 in 4 SS armour pieces I craft are unyielding. Or Bolstering. Exactly the opposite to what I want. I pretty much want to run Aristocrat's with a single piece of chameleon for sneaky time.

The one chameleon part I got was superb for me though. Chameleon, powered and improved sneaking. Sneaky snipey ******* time. :D

Soldato
About 1 in 4 SS armour pieces I craft are unyielding. Or Bolstering. Exactly the opposite to what I want. I pretty much want to run Aristocrat's with a single piece of chameleon for sneaky time.

The one chameleon part I got was superb for me though. Chameleon, powered and improved sneaking. Sneaky snipey ******* time. :D
Honestly it’s like they know what you are going for, I get aristocrat armour like crazy, I should maybe play a few days in aristocrat then try roll for unyielding again.

135ish on the board, I wish they would give a firm release date for the new season.

Soldato
just started dabbling with this........ finding it a little overwhelming not knowing what stuff to horde, what to break down and what to throw away.

i found myself a long way from my home base over encumbered and with no fast travel i didn't know what to drop. I am guessing with it being an mmo there are no mods to change the weight of stuff (my 1st thing i do in any of these kinds of games usually is install a mod which reduces the weight of crafting materials but this isnt offline like the other games i play).

Also no one wants to buy stuff from me, where is a good shop when you need one :(

Soldato
just started dabbling with this........ finding it a little overwhelming not knowing what stuff to horde, what to break down and what to throw away.

i found myself a long way from my home base over encumbered and with no fast travel i didn't know what to drop. I am guessing with it being an mmo there are no mods to change the weight of stuff (my 1st thing i do in any of these kinds of games usually is install a mod which reduces the weight of crafting materials but this isnt offline like the other games i play).

Also no one wants to buy stuff from me, where is a good shop when you need one :(
Your strength and your perk cards dictate your carry weight, there are foods you can take to up this or carry weight boosters to temp add to it. Strong back I think is the perk card for carry weight. if you have FO1st you can place your survival tent and scrap/dump into your stash/scrapbox from there.

I don't know if it still works, it used to but I've not done it in ages, if you are over encumbered you can start daily ops but as it starts just walk out again and I'm pretty sure you spawn at whitespring, there are loads of benches there to scrap stuff and all of the camp stuff is there too.

NPC vendors are where you sell stuff, train stations, whitespring, Grahm etc etc etc. Whitespring is my fave place to go as it has everything from vendors to benches and even some quests pop up there too.

I run an unyielding armour build with grocer backpack which means my foods weigh almost nothing and my carry weight is around 360-400 most days.

Scrap almost everything apart from legendaries which you trade at an exchange for Scrip, scrip is used to make your own legendary gear. It is quite overwhelming to start but there are loads of folk out there who will help, if you catch me online I'll be happy to craft you some gear, in game name Hung_Solo.

Last edited:
Soldato
Nice info @BeeP

Do we need to watch out for your furry wookie when meeting you in game? :D
I try not to scare them on the first visit.

I've only played for about 9-10 months with about a month or so off for Starfield, I still kind of run around like a headless chicken most days.

Tonight is when the weekly quests reset so I'll be on for a while trying to find a fkin teddy bear or a stupid bloody gnome while drinking 40 nuka colas hopping on one leg, singing in a teammates camp while trying to melee a deathclaw......ok too extreme but some are just daft.

@Flibster I'm around 136 now but it looks like it will be the 25th for the update.

Man of Honour
130 (almost 131) myself now. Got a couple of score boosters ready to go to for the weekly quests. Hoping to get to 150 in time so I can get a few perk coins. :D Should be on tonight to get most of the weekly's done so a single score booster should do. Hopefully gets me a couple of levels.

I hate the weekly's where I need to go find some addictol afterwards. Drink 20 alcoholic drinks, or take 20 chems. Really should get a couple in my stash for when I need them.

Still running around in my orange spacesuit.

Soldato
Just over 141 now, score boost on weeklies does help a load. Got all of my doable weeklies done, just the one left where you have to finish 3 daily sets to go.

Radscorpion egg omelette and another radscorpion one also take away addictions, I normally have about 10 addictol in my stash and I carry 1-2. I built the Symptomatic in my CAMP but that only cures diseases and not addictions, sadly.

I re rolled the Angler one and got a nice easy one instead, anglers aren't the worst but I only really know where to get 3 (Gnarled shallows).

Man of Honour
Got to level 135 on the score last night. Still a chance to hit 150. I've now stuck a few addictol into the stash. Just what I picked up while wandering and doing the challenges last night. Also just have the 3 day one left to do as well.

Yeah, the kill 9 angler was a pain. Did it with a server hop. There's definitely 3 in the Gnarled Shallows and there's another 3 at the Thunder Mountain Substation TM01, although those 3 are fighting other creatures so can die before you get there.

Soldato
Got to level 135 on the score last night. Still a chance to hit 150. I've now stuck a few addictol into the stash. Just what I picked up while wandering and doing the challenges last night. Also just have the 3 day one left to do as well.

Yeah, the kill 9 angler was a pain. Did it with a server hop. There's definitely 3 in the Gnarled Shallows and there's another 3 at the Thunder Mountain Substation TM01, although those 3 are fighting other creatures so can die before you get there.
Cheers, didn't know about the 3 at TM01.

Man of Honour
Ooooh... Apparently the new survival tent that is coming in season 17 has a bed, cooking stove, stash box, ammo box, scrap box, tinker workbench and the punchcard machine. :eek:

Pretty much no need to go back to camp with that one.

Soldato
Ooooh... Apparently the new survival tent that is coming in season 17 has a bed, cooking stove, stash box, ammo box, scrap box, tinker workbench and the punchcard machine. :eek:

Pretty much no need to go back to camp with that one.
Niiice.

I'm using the gazebo one just now which is pretty good but I wouldn't mind the tinkers bench instead of the armour one I have just now, punch card I don't use much but I probably would use it more if it was in the survival tent.

They should let you configure your own one, I'd love the gazebo with the tinkers bench in it, it's probably the bench I use most just now.

Guessing you are Fo1st, I have been for a while and I don't think I could live without it, how do you find it?

Man of Honour
Niiice.

I'm using the gazebo one just now which is pretty good but I wouldn't mind the tinkers bench instead of the armour one I have just now, punch card I don't use much but I probably would use it more if it was in the survival tent.

They should let you configure your own one, I'd love the gazebo with the tinkers bench in it, it's probably the bench I use most just now.

Guessing you are Fo1st, I have been for a while and I don't think I could live without it, how do you find it?
Been using Fo1st it for a couple of weeks now. It's very useful. Don't use the tents much. Think I'm currently using the christmas one. This new one though with all the toys, yes please.

The scrap and ammo boxes are superb. Not having to worry about scrap and ammo is fantastic. I really can't go back to only having 1200 stash weight again now. Having 22k .45, 17k fuel, 9k plasma cells, 15k shotgun shells just waiting for me is nice. Wish it took plasma cores as well, but I just sell them off instead. Same with fusion cores. Charge to 100 and sell for 100 caps.

Private worlds are useful as well. Especially with some of the quests where everyone is hunting mirelurks or some such creature at the same time. Just hop into a private world and they're all yours. :D

Last edited:
Associate
Been holding off re-installing this for a while as been playing ESO, and wanting to stay away from the fallout universe until Fallout London gets released, but seeing as thats has got no firm release date I am thinking of dipping my toe back into 76, was always a solo player and feel i have only seen half of what the game has to offer.

Back
Top Bottom