**** Official Fallout 76 Thread ****

Can you craft them yet? Don't think I even have the plans.
They disabled the building of pickaxes shortly after the latest update went through, so when the fix goes in they'll re-enable the crafting of them.

The playstation patch that happened yesterday (I think) already had the fix in. Don't think they can craft he pickaxes yet though.

Starting tomorrow...

Fasnacht Day! :D Bring on the masks!

Starting tomorrow...

Fasnacht Day! :D Bring on the masks!

Awwww maaaan, I still won’t get a glowing one, got all of the others though

I wonder if they will do anything about the AFKers during this event, doesn't really bother me but a load of people were quite upset about it, even nuking Helvetia lol.

My mate was one, he was in there every day for as long as he could connect, after all that he only got one glowing mask which I keep telling him he should give to me as he earned it illegally....yeah I'm a salty old man. The amount of gold he must have made though, maybe that is what they are getting peed about.

Making my way through the grind to get a set of SS armour and only need the right arm or leg to build a full set. I even got the under armour but just looked at the materials needed for the buffed lining. It's going to take me a while to grind them.

Awwww maaaan, I still won’t get a glowing one, got all of the others though
Have to apologise...

Did my first Fasnacht event this evening. Got the glowing alien mask straight off. :D

Apparently the drop rates have been decreased for the rare masks to 0.238% (down from 0.333%) and only if all 5 bots survive. :(

Last edited:
Nice one, it actually looks good, my mate got one on his second event last night, I’ve done 3 and got a unicorn, owl and an alien all non glowing.
Grats though, I’m not bitter…..honest lol

I did it twice, really easy as the event is mobbed so that's good. Not sure I'll do it again though.

SS armour - I have the chest piece made and jetpack plans, but struggling to create the required flux (or whatever) for the jetpack.

Still rocking my level 50 stealth armour at level 100, with some stealth perks and suppressed weapons I don't seem a need to change it yet.

Last edited:
I did it twice, really easy as the event is mobbed so that's good. Not sure I'll do it again though.

SS armour - I have the chest piece made and jetpack plans, but struggling to create the required flux (or whatever) for the jetpack.

Still rocking my level 50 stealth armour at level 100, with some stealth perks and suppressed weapons I don't seem a need to change it yet.
Flux is a problem early on, you need to go to a nuked zone and collect nuked plants, also hardened mass, glowing mass and some high radiation fluids, it's a bit of a PITA but you kind of have to farm it to progress.

Pick up the plants, most will be glowing and different plants give different flux types, kill enemies in rad zones to get the other stuff. Normally when the Queen is nuked you get loads of stuff from that event, a couple of stable flux too, look around trees for the one that I think you need for the SS armour, been a while so I cant remember in all honesty. We normally went in 2-3 of us all gathering the stuff to craft a pile of it at once. That new even also gives some stable flux, the one with the 3 huge robots.

Other than that you add some kind old dude like me (yeah the love for myself is strong) who has thousands of each one and will give for free, some folk do sell them too.

How are you guys doing with the Scoreboard?

Rank 62 iirc. Buying the minimum of the score boosts and free things. I want all the perk coins!
Pretty much the same but I'm splashing the cash, I bought all of the power armour paints even though I'll probably never use PA again....

I only need a few perk coins, I plan on taking the Modules and maybe some atoms or something.

I hit 10k gold last night again so I'll be hoarding Treasury notes until I find something worthy of spending them on, I have so much crap to put in my Camp but no build room for it, can't be bothered making much of a shelter for it either.

I had a player finding me in the nuke zone and he dropped 10 of each flux ingredient. I couldn't believe my luck from this awesome player. I couldn't spam my emotes quick enough. The items meant I could get the lining mod done on my SS under armour.
In kind I dumped loads of ammo, a few plans and cooked foods into a donations box and then some armour I had picked up.
Gotta love the wasteland players :D

I had a player finding me in the nuke zone and he dropped 10 of each flux ingredient. I couldn't believe my luck from this awesome player. I couldn't spam my emotes quick enough. The items meant I could get the lining mod done on my SS under armour.
In kind I dumped loads of ammo, a few plans and cooked foods into a donations box and then some armour I had picked up.
Gotta love the wasteland players :D
I find that there are more players like that around because people do pass it on, when I started a bloke from the USA made me a jetpack T-60 chest piece which kind of helped make me more helpful to new players and just players in general.

I literally have thousands of each flux so I tend to give it away to anyone who visits my camp when I'm around, usually about 20 of each one, most seem pretty grateful, I dumped about 100 plans on a level 70 player last week when he asked if I had any spare, I thought he was going to pass out he was so excited.....it's only pixels mate calm down lol.

Got a few better masks last night, got a robot and a Minotaur but again no glowing ones, dumped a pile of my common ones into the mask donation box and then one greedy goit took the whole lot of them, I dunno I was not expecting someone around level 2500 to jump in and take 10 masks when there are low lvl folks all around him.

I know the theme at the moment is talk about the Masks, but ive just managed to get a perfectly preserved pie from one of those vending machines!! I have been trying to get one legit since early Fallout 4 days and to this point havent managed to get it once!

You may carry on talking about masks now, just wanted to share my little bit of excitement for the day.

Still just the one glowing mask. The scrum for the donation box at the end of the event is hilarious.

I may have dumped a lot of useless notes and things into it more than once. It was fun hearing someone swear over the mic at all the useless crap dropped into the box. :D

Back
Top Bottom