**** Official Fallout 76 Thread ****

Soldato
Still don’t have a glowing one, got most of the new ones if not all.
Usually dump duped masks into the mask bin, I’ve seen loads of intestines etc dumped in there too though lol.

Associate
I've dumped a few bits of junk in there too, was going to maybe dump in missiles and other heavy but mainly useless things, any suggestions?

Associate
Had a NPC attack my camp, went to repair all and couldn't because something needed a mutfruit to repair, what?! Had to go hunting for one

Associate
Amd now all my camp turrets are going nuts firing at the ground, Becket is in combat but with nothing... what the hell?

Soldato
Amd now all my camp turrets are going nuts firing at the ground, Becket is in combat but with nothing... what the hell?
It happens from time to time, probably something spawned in the ground or in a wall that you can’t detect, it goes away….at least mine did.

Associate
Weird but assumed as much, my entire camp perimeter was going crazy. So fast travelled away and back which seemed to work

Associate
Still don’t have a glowing one, got most of the new ones if not all.
Usually dump duped masks into the mask bin, I’ve seen loads of intestines etc dumped in there too though lol.

3rd try on Fasnact I got a glowing robot one which out of all of them would be the one i’d want the most. Done about 3 dozen now and only other one I got was a deathclaw and no butter churn plan dropped for me.

Just trying to get some more weenie wagon plans as I missed the meat week event.

Associate
I got a beret today from it, accidentally scrapped it and was annoyed until I realised I'm literally just putting them in my stash so they are kinda pointless for me anyway.

Last edited:
Soldato
3rd try on Fasnact I got a glowing robot one which out of all of them would be the one i’d want the most. Done about 3 dozen now and only other one I got was a deathclaw and no butter churn plan dropped for me.

Just trying to get some more weenie wagon plans as I missed the meat week event.
I got a butter churn but so far just normal masks and no glowing ones, my mate has played about 20 and got 3 glowing....dontcha just hate some people.

I bought the mask display thing from the atom shop so I will probably display the ones I have, I think I have them all pretty much and some multiples of those too so again if anyone wants one just ask.

I stated selling stable flux in my vendor, that flies out at 50 caps per flux, I was on 2k caps after a spending spree but I'm back to 40k after about 3 days, I just buy so much crap I'll never use or more fittingly crap I have no room in my camp budget for.

Where are you all on the scoreboard now? I've taken a couple of days off so still around 72/73, weeklies reset tonight so I'll pop a boost and should make a few more levels tonight. I saw on youtube that someone did the full scoreboard in somewhere under 6 hours, I'm not known for my patience but I'm not sure I could be bothered doing West Tek that many times in one day.

Soldato
I knew it was gonna happen as it happened in ESO as well....... however i am finding my carrying limitations to be a royal PITA.

its not a problem on the single player games like skyrim as i just download a zero weight mod for all "ingredients" for crafting... however i guess there wont be such a thing for an online game.

last night i spent more time mucking about with google looking for whether i need to keep XYZ or throw it away. I like it when i can just walk around, hoover everything up and then at the end of my session put 10 mins into looking into what i got and having a sort out then just the once. I am not going to give up on the game however i definitely need to change how i play compared to other bethesda games.

what makes it worse is you cant fast travel if over encumbered. and i am not paying a sub for the game either as i only play it maybe once or twice a month

Last edited:
Soldato
If you don't mind modding, which is pretty simple, then this will help with inventory management

RatMonkeys Easy Sorting and Tagging

Man of Honour
Just about to hit rank 80 on the scoreboard now. Today's reset of the weekly gave me several I could do almost immediately. I think I did all bar the 3 day one in about 90 minutes. Popped a score booster as well so was getting a 50% bonus on all the score. :D

Got the pemmican producer in my camp now which is good. Only other thing I want to get now is the new survival tent and the alll the perk coins!

Associate
Nice going Flibster.
I have got to rank 39 and hit level 94. Working my way to 100. I also did my first pit run last night and struggled at the end with the things that attack the 42 camp but got there in the end after a few respawns.

Soldato
What carry weight do you have just now?

Excavator armour has an extra 100kg with a full set.
i am only level 6 and have the same armour i scavenged at the start........ i cant remember my carry weight but essentially close to the minimum i guess... though i have a few drinks to temp increase my capacity

Soldato
If you don't mind modding, which is pretty simple, then this will help with inventory management

RatMonkeys Easy Sorting and Tagging

i will check that out, sounds useful esp if it wont get me banned for using. not quite as good as making all ingredients weight nothing, like i do i skyrim and the like but its something.

Thanks

Soldato
i am only level 6 and have the same armour i scavenged at the start........ i cant remember my carry weight but essentially close to the minimum i guess... though i have a few drinks to temp increase my capacity
Ah right, yeah it's a painat the start but maybe try to get the strong back perk card in your deck to begin with, there are other ones that reduce ammo/food weight, some armour does that too.

Back
Top Bottom