**** Official Fallout 76 Thread ****

Yeah it's a bit repetitive to say the least, they could do random walks around small areas of the map a daily thing and never run out :D

That means I have to do another Fasnacht. Your evil! I need to hear it now.
Once the kids are in bed I'm doing it.

Ok I hear it now, the bit from the music video where he rolls of the mountain and the music changes. Sounds like marching music.

Last edited:
Just saw this on reddit. :D

pBivmDD.jpeg

And now Rank 100! :eek:

All the weeklies that don't need multiple days are done as well as all the dailies. Plus a score booster taking me to a 50% bonus on the score helped a lot.

The 5 Daily Ops as a member of a public team was a pain. Although eventually hopped to a server with others wanting to do it. Running around like a loon with a dual bar flaming chainsaw was fun though. Got it down to under 4:30 minutes by the 5th one done. As a plus, got the Plasma Cutter plan as a reward.

On to rank 150!

Dam it, I thought the full stop was just a spot of good grammar! Not to worry will try again next time I venture online.
Tomorrow if the wife falls asleep early.
Have you read my posts.....grammar, is, not, a, strong,point.

Nice going @Flibster I hit 100 and bought some stuff form that, like you I used a boost to hit 50% so ended up on 101/102 ish, done all my daily and all of my weekly ones apart from the 3 day one. I re-rolled the daily ops one and got "scrap concrete" \o/ \o/ \o/, made some bulk concrete then scrapped it, 10 second win.

No more XP boost from 100 onwards so this may be a bit of a slog.

Back
Top Bottom