**** Official Fallout 76 Thread ****

Couple more mod plans added today.

*Juggernauts - Damage increases up to 25% as health increases
**Warming - +25 Cryo resistance
***Perception - +3 Perception

Juggernauts and Perception could be useful. I still prefer Aristocrats over Juggernauts for damage increase.

[edit] Ooooh... Also hit rank 41 last night. Didn't realise I'd gained that much. :eek: Time to buy the extra 10% S.c.o.r.e. booster.

Last edited:
I need to check each legendary effect and plan what I am going to aim for on my gear. Overeaters seems good as I like to collect the recipes and seems to work well with a cold shoulder.

Best one I've found.

Although, another bug time.

No *** intelligence, *** charisma or *** luck +3 will spawn on weapons right now... so you can't get the mod or mod plans.

Aaaand another bug. AP stuck at almost nothing? Not regenerating at all? If you have the Thirst Quencher perk active, remove it and it apparently helps. Also downign a canned coffee or tea and crouching helps too. Also switching weapons.

So in other words. No idea what causes it. But it's a bug that first happened a loooong time ago.

Great.

[edit]

Oooh and another one that effects me quite a bit. The Cremator often wont kill enemies, will just leave them with a slightest sliver of HP. Even ghouls. Crap...

Last edited:
Hit Rank 50 this afternoon. 1/3rd the way there! :cry:

Legendary mods and plans? Nothing in a week. Not a single one. I've scrapped hundreds. Been buying weapons from Murmrgh and have received absolutely nada.

Random Number Gods hate me right now it seems.

I’m on 22 now, I did a load of ac runs last night with a few guys I know, 5-6 legendary weapons in 5 mins I mean it’s no eviction notice but it’s not too bad, after about 6 though I just can’t be bothered doing it, they do this every day, I honestly just can’t.
I’m building a full health power armour build for ops and other harder events where I die a lot, I’d like to be more useful in eviction when the rads go up I’m dead in 2seconds, not much fun.

Eviction notice I generally stand on top of the rad scrubber windmill with my Cremator in my Chinese stealth armour acting as last line of defence. :D

Although, I have been playing with the bow a little bit recently. Anti-armour compound bow with the flaming arrows and the appropriate perks does very nicely and stealthy too. Just a very slow fire rate.

Genuine question, what's keeping you level 200, 500, 1000 guys going? I'm at something like 120 I think and haven't played for a month or so as it was getting repetitive. Is it the "number go up" train of thought? :)

Back
Top Bottom