**** Official Fallout 76 Thread ****

Soldato
Perhaps I'm just an anti social misfit then, but I really have no interest in teaming up with real people in a game, whether co-operatively or in competition. I want a good single player campaign, with interesting divergent story line and multiple possible endings. I have no interest in playing with a bunch of 12 yo Indians or South Koreans... (Seen enough of that in Clash Of Clans on the Android).

Soldato
Perhaps I'm just an anti social misfit then, but I really have no interest in teaming up with real people in a game, whether co-operatively or in competition. I want a good single player campaign, with interesting divergent story line and multiple possible endings. I have no interest in playing with a bunch of 12 yo Indians or South Koreans... (Seen enough of that in Clash Of Clans on the Android).

This.

Not interested in multiplayer at all.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I hope this is not multiplayer and if it is, I hope it is not done at the expense of single player or I will just skip it.

Any ideas of when the release date could be? Assuming this year, but could it possibly be as early as Q3?

Soldato
That would be great fun.

It was established in Fallout 4 that there are 5 Unstoppables. If you are going to depict a board game about the Unstoppables it's natural to make it for up to 5 players.
What may be more relevant is that game is called Unstoppables Shindig (written as ShiNdig which makes it tricky to read), and it is a multiplayer game.

If it is co-op like Ark but with only a few players it might actually be fun,as long as you can go off by yourself and do your own thing too.

I wonder if it means you can have AI co-op players too??

Man of Honour
Could be ready that soon. The earliest leaks are from last year so they've been working on it a while, and if it's not a singleplayer RPG I can't imagine there is too much work involved. A lot of the assets will be direct rip from FO4.

FTM

FTM

Soldato
well this seems to have turned around...all the early leaks now seem to be playing down any multiplayer aspects and its looking more and more like a single player game

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Fallout 76 will probably look like Fallout 4 though. I bet a lot of the assets will be the same.
Yeah pretty sure it will, hence what I said. I just thought he watched the video on Fallout 76 and thought it was Fallout 4. But according the posts above it actually is a Fallout 4 video anyway.

Caporegime
I don't have enough game playing friends so I play very few online games.
I only really play rocket league because games are 5 mins.

Love borderlands (2) because the multilayer isnt core. Love fallo because single player is in depth and unique. These storyline games are not for playing with random people (for myself).

Good to hear that seems to be single player focused.?

Back
Top Bottom