Official FIFA 22 Thread

Permabanned
Mine still works, did the two version thing, only managed to play a bit more as squad battle rewards gave me contracts. Out again now though.

On the evidence of 10 hours or so trail I won't be buying it at full price. Dribbling is stupid, crud players janking all over the place with the ball, odd physics and strange stuff going on, auto tackling hell. It's 2 steps forward and 2 steps back, potentially could be good with a patch or two.

Man of Honour
Just a heads up to people - the gameplay on the PS5 version is very different to PS4 (in a good way I think) - have tried both.

Associate
Can 100% confirm they have nerfed the PC version on PC. Played it on the PS5 and the difference is staggering. Not really sure why they have done this as my PC is much quicker than the PS5. May be a blessing in disguise as the player base on console is much better.

Soldato
Seems like there are going to be a lot less RTG accounts this year with all the Fifa Points floating around!

Even with bad pulls you must be getting a decent amount of fodder with all the packs opened. I guess shortly after release there'll start to be more objectives going live and it might be handy to have all those players so you can use a team with 11 French players in your starting team (or whatever).

Caporegime
The points mentioned above are just what you get with the ultimate edition. I certainly won't be purchasing any extra, then again I don't refer to my account as RTG. Road to frustration is the only thing you're getting from FUT.

If TikTok is anything to go by, loads of people are already using auto buyers anyway. Video after video of people trying to sell them from anywhere between 5 and 50 quid lol.

Back
Top Bottom