Official FIFA 22 Thread

Don
Yeah, I was a bit worried at first in case I get the steps wrong but here's what I did.
  1. 2x£40 top ups frm CD Keys then redeem.
  2. Buy 79p EA Play offer
  3. Boot up PS4 and update Fifa 21
  4. Order through Fifa 21
The discount will stack and should come out at £73. Ultimate edition gets you dual entitlement which you can use/install on 27th to get the Ps5 version.
I'm still unsure if the 10hr trial will be Ps4 or Ps5 :p

I asked you the question and just went and ordered it anyway for £80. I have managed to get refunded so will order through FIFA 21 and save myself £7. Cheers!

Associate
Can someone help me as to this please

i missed the early access but today i have purchased the ultimate edition through fifa 21 which is 71.99 for series x

i already had 10 quid on ms account and also lobbed in my m.s rewards for an extra 20 quid so ended up paying 41.99

The issue is i cant find where to pre download it as on the deluxe version in the store it does not say purchased but wants me to pay 80 quid again ?

thanks

Last edited:
Don
Can someone help me as to this please

i missed the early access but today i have purchased the ultimate edition through fifa 21 which is 71.99 for series x

i already had 10 quid on ms account and also lobbed in my m.s rewards for an extra 20 quid so ended up paying 41.99

The issue is i cant find where to pre download it as on the deluxe version in the store it does not say purchased but wants me to pay 80 quid again ?

thanks

You can't pre download yet, there is a count down of 5/6 days which is displayed when you have pre ordered. You sure you ordered it correctly?

Associate
You can't pre download yet, there is a count down of 5/6 days which is displayed when you have pre ordered. You sure you ordered it correctly?

Ah right i am an e.a access member also so thought u could play early lol

Where is this countdown and would it still not say purchased ? Instead of buy

Thankyou for replying

Man of Honour
EA Early Access due to go live at 6PM, web app around the same time, although it wouldn't surprise me if they stagger the rollout a bit.

Back
Top Bottom