Official FIFA 22 Thread

Caporegime
Just finished opening my packs, didn't pack any of the big boys but did get a load of fodder to complete some SBCs. Only spent 200k completing them so got 800k for the rest of the week.

Opened 4 x 125k packs, 11 x 100k, 7 x 55k, 47 x 50k, 29 x 45k, 50 x 35k, 37 x 25k, 97 x Two Player Packs and 94 x Premium Ligue 1 packs which were ****ing awful, Ben Yedder was my highest pull :o

Ended up with Prime Dalglish, Mid Cantona, Mid Van Der Sar, Varane, TOTY Donnarumma, TOTY Cancelo, TOTY HM Benzema x 2, TOTY HM Rudiger, TOTY HM Mendy, TOTY HM Martinez, TOTY HM Walker, TOTY HM Bonucci x 7, TOTW Kimmich, Dest, Savanier, Neymar and Son.

Not sure if I should be happy with that lot considering it was nearly 9 million worth of packs.

Man of Honour
That’s pretty good. I’ve seen people open a similar amount of packs and get almost nothing of note.

I opened about 2m coins worth of packs and got pretty much nothing above an 87, saved by the random TOTY Mbappe from a Ligue 1 upgrade pack. Yet to test him out… trying to grind Varane.

Caporegime
Obviously wanted a Messi, Mbappe or Kante but would've been very happy just to pack enough fodder to complete Dalglish and improve my team, which I've certainly done, so can't really complain. Still got 1500+ golds in my club to spam upgrades all week.

Original Team
https://www.ea.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=kaTBrTxznZH5n:FFA22PS5

Got a nagging feeling Kimpembe's still going to be the best CB in the game so pairing him with Donnarumma might work out better than running a full prem backline.

Team 1
https://www.ea.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=iOSpqLzcnZH4P:FFA22PS5

Team2
https://www.ea.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=ekJbakIlnZH5y:FFA22PS5

Soldato
I was reading an article saying he had spent 3300 on packs and packed 0 TOTS, must be his other account. What a sucker.

Loving Cancelo in CM, has 8 goals in 16 games
Yeah, on his pay2win account he spent over 700k FP without getting any, but I think after that he went on a run and packed 4 or 5. Then he packed 3 on his RTG account.
The thing is with these content creators they make a lot of money from pack opening videos, so he's probably not out of pocket on it. It is his day job, he's not going to run at a loss.

Soldato
OP
Packed TOTY Donna and Hakimi.
Bought Jorginio, Cancelo and Dias. Jorginho did nothing at all very poor card, Dias was average not worth the cost and Cancelo was really good In CM

Soldato
Right I'm struggling to get this.

I'm finding divisions and weekend league enjoyable.

Now friendlys seems to be the most toxic depths of hell I have ever seen.

Should this not be the other way around?

Soldato
Right I'm struggling to get this.

I'm finding divisions and weekend league enjoyable.

Now friendlys seems to be the most toxic depths of hell I have ever seen.

Should this not be the other way around?

The whole thing is a steaming pile of crap post patch. They have really f'd up normal passing. Like how can they get the basics so wrong. It just feels like fifa 21 now with crazy through balls and just pace.

Soldato
The whole thing is a steaming pile of crap post patch. They have really f'd up normal passing. Like how can they get the basics so wrong. It just feels like fifa 21 now with crazy through balls and just pace.
yep its just people buying mbappe, or vinnny jr and spamming the lobbed through ball constantly. eventually one comes off. Plus the amount of point black headers I have saved are ridiculous now.

Soldato
yep its just people buying mbappe, or vinnny jr and spamming the lobbed through ball constantly. eventually one comes off. Plus the amount of point black headers I have saved are ridiculous now.

100%

They have given in to the rats moaning. I'm also tired of my pack luck and volume of duplicates.

Why can't they just let folk stack duplicates? You either buy or earn them so it's frustrating you need to discard some. I like the idea of a sticker book type system to even just collect some.

Also why tell me about other owners and their stats with a player? I only care about their stats at my club. I'm just ranting about everything now :p

Soldato
Opened my 100 packs plus recycling a lot of the cards and pulled the below all non tradeable:

- TOTY HM Fernandes
- TOTY HM Mendy x 2
- TOTY HM Davids x 3
- Icon Mid Rui Costa (Sold for 70k)

Caporegime
Stopped at 400 Ligue 1 upgrades without packing anyone higher than Ramos.

Done 32 Prem upgrades and got Kane and Lukaku twice, most 86 rated players which allowed me to do the mid icon pack for Nedved and just packed Kante :cool:

Soldato
Stopped at 400 Ligue 1 upgrades without packing anyone higher than Ramos.

Done 32 Prem upgrades and got Kane and Lukaku twice, most 86 rated players which allowed me to do the mid icon pack for Nedved and just packed Kante :cool:

I managed to do the mid icon which was a lot cheaper than the base/mid icon choice. Not opened my pack yet but hoping to get someone decent, will be my 2nd ever ICON

Caporegime
I managed to do the mid icon which was a lot cheaper than the base/mid icon choice. Not opened my pack yet but hoping to get someone decent, will be my 2nd ever ICON
Good luck! I'm hoping to do the mid icon pack at least twice a day from prem upgrade fodder and feel I'll be lucky to pack one or two usable players. Ideally a RW or midfielder will do me just fine.

Soldato
Finally finished the icon swaps for the 83+x25 pack and pulled Marquinhos and Chiesa. The rest of the pack didn't have much fodder in but hopefully I'll be able to finish the Varane sbc before it expires.

Back
Top Bottom