1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

**Official Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H Discussion Thread**

Discussion in 'Motherboards' started by Nelly, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Orvin

Associate

I'm running this board with 3770k and I have a Seagate SkyHawk 8TB Surveillance Internal Hard Drive on this Board
    and it wont Post with the drive connected. I cant even get into the BIOS. I had to enable hot swapping on the ports, power on the PC then plug in the sata after it posts to get the drive to work.
    Anyone seen this issue before?

2. bulldog147

Soldato

What changed with this bios please as my board is GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H (Need to find which Bios version support NVMe SSD and also will updating BIOS invalidate Windows 10 digital license
    activation?

Last edited: Apr 25, 2020
  3. alex h

Mobster

Bios update will not invalidate windows license

4. mjsfuk

Associate

Mine running on a 3570k with an old GTX 970 decided to suddenly stop at the UEFI BIOS splash screen last week. Getting B2 and A9 errors, tried stripping everything out down to CPU and single DIMM then re-seating in sequence but no joy. Suppose it's the tech gods giving me the subtle hint that it's way past time to start a fresh build....

5. Dandle

Mobster

Mine is still going strong with a 3770@4.5ghz, an R290 and16gb of Samsung green in it. I keep thinking about upgrading but it still performs faultlessly although I have to turn the games down a bit these days.

6. bulldog147

Soldato

Did it work? Which PCIe Express did you put into? I has the board as your too. I want to use my own board GA-Z77X-UD5H rev 1.0 and can download from Gigabyte bios F16j and will it bootable NVMe from Samsung 970 Evo NVMe? Which adaptor card did you use for M2? Did it read full speed?